Looking for All My Alabama People - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for All My Alabama People
Friday, June 03, 2005 9:55 PM
Every since I join this site people has at me. I wont to start a club here in Alabama. I need your help. I want to where you all can agree to. I would like to meet somewhere like in the middle of the State of Alabama. Like B-Ham for example. If you like the idea of a club. Please and Please reply to this tread.

Coming Soon Body-kit, 5- Speed Tranny, Ecotec Engine, and a whole a lot more.

Re: Looking for All My Alabama People
Saturday, June 04, 2005 12:18 PM
im from tuscaloosa. i got some freinds on mine with j-bods that i will get this to and see if they are intrested. also look up euric dinkins in the member directory and email him too. we are in the same club.

-Brandon

Saturday, June 04, 2005 1:11 PM
Thank you for reply to the message. I will soon. Well, we wait for the other people. Can you think of a name?
Saturday, June 04, 2005 2:36 PM
j-body of alabama, or short and simple JBA.

-Brandon

Saturday, June 04, 2005 2:38 PM
heres a link to the old thread that got started. http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=23&i=23032&t=21380#23032
it'll give you an idea on who to contact about getting it started.

-Brandon

Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:53 PM
I just got a name. I will call the club Ace of Spades. I hope you like the name. I really do.

ROLL TIDE ROLL !
Sunday, June 05, 2005 5:32 PM
how about JBODY OF ALABAMA!!!! cuz its based out of Jbody.org and its in ALABAMA!!!

besides i already brought up the fact that we need a j club in alabama.
and besides ace of spades is not a good name
the club redecocavy and I are in is called SINISTER AMBITIONS and we have several
jbodys in our club and we are based out of Birmingham..

what do you have done to your sunfire...from the pic it looks stock. im not knocking you but i want to know.

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/2828/dacopy0wr.jpg
WWW.sinisterambitions.com
Monday, June 06, 2005 1:46 PM
some one hit me back i would like to know more about jba thanks

Monday, June 06, 2005 3:00 PM
SilverFox wrote:some one hit me back i would like to know more about jba thanks

man your from gordo i come there every month (army) my unit is on that main road when you come into gordo by bullets/shell...................................I hate gordo its like mayberry

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:38 AM
yea but i have lived in tuscaloosa and gordo is lame but hay some times lame is good . so is there a jba yet or not.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:53 PM
SilverFox wrote: so is there a jba yet or not.

No, not yet, i guess i could go ahead and start back working on it i also was trying to set up a j-bash in birmingham but i got side tracked by my own carclub. but anyway what do you have done to your car

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:53 PM
ok here is the plan. we need to set up a date. also i am sorry for the time to get back b/c i had a bad virus on the computer.
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:34 AM
euric dinkins wrote:
SilverFox wrote: so is there a jba yet or not.

No, not yet, i guess i could go ahead and start back working on it i also was trying to set up a j-bash in birmingham but i got side tracked by my own carclub. but anyway what do you have done to your car

JBA sounds good. Lemmie know when you guys wanna start a meet. I have one with my other crew from contour.org happening on the weekend of the 4th here in HSV. We will be going to HSV Dragway to check out Don Garlits and of course BBQ and possible Dyno time at a trackmasters...Should be good times..

L8R
Rich
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:50 AM
i havent done anything to my current car wife says she doesent want me to put money into a car i still own on. but i will be buying a 96 cavy soon and will be fixing it up. i kept my z real clean and cleared my ac nobs and painted them a trans red pretty cool. but keep mr informed i would love to hook up with ya guys and see ya rides up close.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 4:35 PM
SilverFox wrote:i havent done anything to my current car wife says she doesent want me to put money into a car i still own on. but i will be buying a 96 cavy soon and will be fixing it up. i kept my z real clean and cleared my ac nobs and painted them a trans red pretty cool. but keep mr informed i would love to hook up with ya guys and see ya rides up close.

you may can see my car sunday its in the shop right now getting some SERIOUS!!!!!
mods done but it should be ready by sunday and i will be in T-Town for drill this weekend but im comming home saturday to pick it up then i will come back to t-town sunday morring so if you want to see it let me know

ALSO BRANDON IF YOU READ THIS CALL ME I MAY STAY AT YOUR HOUSE THIS WEEKEND IF THATS COOL WITH YOU..

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:46 AM
sure just let me know when might be a good time to meet ya would love to see ur car, i'll be around. find a good place to meet.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:34 PM
SilverFox wrote:sure just let me know when might be a good time to meet ya would love to see ur car, i'll be around. find a good place to meet.

ok, man i just left the body shop like 45 mins ago and MAN!!!! she is bad ASSSS!!! tail lights are shaved and the lambo doors are already on...cant tell a my secerets but trust me its going to be sick

Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:35 PM
oh yea leave a number so we can set something up

Friday, June 10, 2005 7:05 AM
cool euric u can reach me at 205-361-3694 and maybe we could work something out i will be at work till 5 today(friday) but hit me up. cant wait to see ur ride. i'm having a serious problem with water leaking in to my car, this morning got in it an about 1/2 inch of water was in ther and my seat was soaked. been happening alot. maybe u know what it could be. i have a sunroof but ive pourded water over the car and nothing. got me real puzzled. anyways can't wait to see the car. see ya
DJ

Friday, June 10, 2005 8:06 AM
sounds like you just need to replace the weather stripping.... it may not leak untill a heavy rain so a little cup of water may not make it leak. do you have any water damage on the roof of car.

Friday, June 10, 2005 8:13 AM
well i don't think i do. but we have ran the water hose over the car before and never noticed it. is there any drain hose in there maybe there cloged and if they are how do u un clog them. are u in tuscaloosa right now?

Friday, June 10, 2005 11:04 AM
hey here is a pic of my car under construction

\

Friday, June 10, 2005 12:37 PM
damn that is tight can't wait to see it

Saturday, June 11, 2005 7:06 AM
it comes out of the shop today when i leave gordo im going back to b-ham to get it

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:08 AM
Damn it!! my car isnt going to be ready until monday now because of this rain!! they cant paint it untill it stops

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search