O-town meet? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
O-town meet?
Sunday, June 05, 2005 12:16 PM
J's of o-town, its been awhile and i haven;t seen u guys in a long time, so are we gonna meet this month at Hooters on Krikman?

Re: O-town meet?
Sunday, June 05, 2005 1:50 PM
yea its gonna be on the 25th same place on kirkman

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:09 PM
Are you the white cavy that was up at the UCF meet like 2 weeks ago?

"My other car has twin turbo"
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 1:27 PM
Jbodychic0327 wrote:Are you the white cavy that was up at the UCF meet like 2 weeks ago?

i think i was there? theres usually 2 of us there, theres Jay32m(is that right?) who has a white cav with a drift kit and carbon fiber hood, and theres mine which has the blitz kit and chrome rims, so it depends on which one u saw....but i tihnk iw as there ill be there tomorrow night...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:57 PM
D Style Cavy wrote:
Jbodychic0327 wrote:Are you the white cavy that was up at the UCF meet like 2 weeks ago?

i think i was there? theres usually 2 of us there, theres Jay32m(is that right?) who has a white cav with a drift kit and carbon fiber hood, and theres mine which has the blitz kit and chrome rims, so it depends on which one u saw....but i tihnk iw as there ill be there tomorrow night...

I think it was your car I saw. I have the white one with grey bumpers and z24 wheels

*Danielle*
97 2.2L of slow

"My other car has twin turbo"
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:20 PM
well ill be at the meet at UCF tomorrow night so maybe you;ll see me there and to other o-town j's see u guys on the 25th(hopefully)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search