central fl ppl june 25th - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
central fl ppl june 25th
Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:23 AM
Will be our monthly meet in the same spot it is every month at the hooters off of kirkman. it will start around 8:00, we will grab some food and then whatever you wanna do afterwards is all good.

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Re: central fl ppl june 25th
Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:02 PM
There's also a lot of other stuff going on that weekend if you guys want to make a day or two of it.

Friday night, there will be a lot of fast cars at OSW for the Supra Meet.
Saturday is the actual Supra meet in Orlando. Good time to see some 1000hp street cars up close.
Sunday is a local track day at Ocala Grand Prix being put on by INTMO.

-Scott
2003 VW Passat Turbo (20 psi Daily Driver)
1988 BMW 325i (Spec E30 Race Car Project)

Long Gone: 1997 Cavalier RS, 1966 Ford Mustang, 2002 Honda S2000, and so on...
Friday, June 17, 2005 3:02 PM
RallySport (Scott) wrote:
Friday night, there will be a lot of fast cars at OSW for the Supra Meet.
Saturday is the actual Supra meet in Orlando. Good time to see some 1000hp street cars up close.

Thats where ill be with my fiance

*Danielle*
97 2.2L of slow

"My other car has twin turbo"
Friday, June 17, 2005 6:58 PM
I'll be at the track day Scott, you going to be at the Supra meet? I may come down for that.

Friday, June 17, 2005 11:57 PM
theres a car show going on too on the 25th...i need to find the paper for it

Saturday, June 18, 2005 12:35 PM
Zach. I have to work Saturday night, so I might not make the Supra meet. I'm going to try and stop by, but I'm not sure yet.

I should defenitely be making it to the track day though, unless something happens.

-Scott

Saturday, June 18, 2005 2:31 PM
o well i guess it will just be me again like usual but no worries i am use to it. well i hope all of you enjoy whatever it is that you are all doing..

Saturday, June 18, 2005 5:32 PM
Well, if I got the day off from work, I would have considered going to the J-body meet, but it's my understanding that I'm still not welcome to them.

-Scott

Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:11 PM
whoa whoa i am not sure where you got that impression bc i know it wasn't from me and since i seem to be the only running the orlando meets i don't care if you come or not. i just wanna hang out with ppl not get involved with any drama.

but hey thats just me

Sunday, June 19, 2005 2:37 PM
well as far as i know im going and im bringing Gian Carlo(TanSedan) with me...do u knwo if Got Moose? will be there?

Sunday, June 19, 2005 4:28 PM
um whats up? i dont know if im gonna make it mike....i do believe that weekend I will be in St. Petersburg visiting family...if that doesnt happen then I will be there but dont count on it...

Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:08 PM
im gonna drag your ass back to orlando by the roll bar mike

Monday, June 20, 2005 7:23 PM
omfg, its Josh, where have you been?

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:34 AM
EcotecSS wrote:im gonna drag your ass back to orlando by the roll bar mike

so does that mean you gonna bring your lazy a$$ out to the meet or no....

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:55 AM
EcotecSS wrote:im gonna drag your ass back to orlando by the roll bar mike
have fun with that

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 4:54 PM
ok im going to talk to Jay32m on wednesday of the OF meet and see if i can get him to come, his cav is nice...he was in HIN in orlando

But Gian Carlo is an iffy and im pretty sure i wont have to work that night

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:10 PM
03lssportblue wrote:whoa whoa i am not sure where you got that impression bc i know it wasn't from me and since i seem to be the only running the orlando meets i don't care if you come or not. i just wanna hang out with ppl not get involved with any drama.

but hey thats just me

Oh, I totally agree. But the last time I expressed interest in attending a J-Body meet, Steve said he would forcibly remove me from the premesis and 'Beat my ass'. That's been the general idea for the last two years, so I've just maintained my distance as to avoid any pointless fights.

So I just didn't want to impose. I had lots of fun hanging out with J-Body people back in the day, and still talk to a few members on occasion. (even some of the OLD members that are long gone from this site). But if that mentality is no longer present, I'd love to come hang out and chat with you all some time. I just need to time it so I don't have to work the same day.

-Scott

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 10:06 PM
lol, no one is going to get there ass beat...lol, ill make sure of that

but its official i will be there on saturday night and hopefully i will be rolling with 3 other cavs: TanSedan, Jay32m, and this other guy who is not on the forums yet...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:49 AM
I might make it to the friday thing --- how many people usually show?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:30 AM
RallySport (Scott) wrote:
03lssportblue wrote:whoa whoa i am not sure where you got that impression bc i know it wasn't from me and since i seem to be the only running the orlando meets i don't care if you come or not. i just wanna hang out with ppl not get involved with any drama.

but hey thats just me

Oh, I totally agree. But the last time I expressed interest in attending a J-Body meet, Steve said he would forcibly remove me from the premesis and 'Beat my ass'. That's been the general idea for the last two years, so I've just maintained my distance as to avoid any pointless fights.

So I just didn't want to impose. I had lots of fun hanging out with J-Body people back in the day, and still talk to a few members on occasion. (even some of the OLD members that are long gone from this site). But if that mentality is no longer present, I'd love to come hang out and chat with you all some time. I just need to time it so I don't have to work the same day.

yea man come out whenever you can and you have my promise that there will be no drama bc i won't stand for it and besides there is no need for it. i mean its all about just hanging out and talking bs and cars and stuff.

and "04 ls sport" to answer your ? for the saturday meets at least back when alot ppl came there were at least six or seven cars and we had lots of fun. so you are more than welcome to join us.

and that goes to anybody i don't really care what you drive just come and hang out just remember to leave the bs/drama at home bc i don't want it .

Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:49 PM
i might be able to make it down from st. pete to meet up with you guys and then head back to ocala afterwards...thats gonna be alot of driving....

orlando-ocala-tampa-orlando-ocala-orlando all in one weekend lol, i hope we get a bunch of ppl this weekend.....but we'll see

Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:53 PM
got moose? wrote:i might be able to make it down from st. pete to meet up with you guys and then head back to ocala afterwards...thats gonna be alot of driving....

orlando-ocala-tampa-orlando-ocala-orlando all in one weekend lol, i hope we get a bunch of ppl this weekend.....but we'll see

^ agreed ....better you than me lol

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:21 PM
hey i can't help it if im on duty that day or if im at my other job will see whats up when saturday rolls around

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:23 PM
03lssportblue wrote:
got moose? wrote:i might be able to make it down from st. pete to meet up with you guys and then head back to ocala afterwards...thats gonna be alot of driving....

it's all good when you got the booty bass

Friday, June 24, 2005 7:10 AM
got moose? wrote:
03lssportblue wrote:

it's all good when you got the booty bass

where is the red bull at lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search