In case ya havent seen....FOR SALE!! - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In case ya havent seen....FOR SALE!!
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:04 PM
ok in case ya havent seen it on this site my car is for sale it is a as is buy although there isnt anything wrong with it that i am aware of...iv had it out of the paint shop for a month now and iv been to one show and its been ina garage since...its jus collecting dust....im only askin 12,000 for it but it could be negotiable i suppose....and if your intersted email me at si42_04@hotmail.com.....i realize im sellin a cavi on a cavi based site but i figure maybe someone may know someone that would want it if they dont....anyways on to a couple pics.....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/lambo_cav

Re: In case ya havent seen....FOR SALE!!
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:23 AM
wow, that cav is nice. got any stock parts? (like ls sport valences, side skirts, etc )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:56 AM
nah i dont have any stock parts...for it now....all i have is some z3 fenders and some jbody sides.....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/lambo_cav
Saturday, June 25, 2005 4:16 PM
I cant aford it but i was Just wondering why did they make you put tape on the gas lid at HIN??

Saturday, June 25, 2005 6:56 PM
SpyderWizard wrote:I cant aford it but i was Just wondering why did they make you put tape on the gas lid at HIN??

They do that to everyone. When you pull into the facility, they check your gauge to make sure you have less than a quarter-tank in your car (fire marshal regulation). They put the masking tape on to signify that someone has checked your car's gauge, and as a way of making sure no one puts anything into the gas tank (not that tape is much of a deterrant).

It's kind of funny, all you really have to do is pull the fuse to your gauge cluster, and the gas gauge reads empty. I forgot that rule and filled my tank right before I drove to Orlando, and still had over half a tank when I pulled in. Thank goodness I keep a set of pliars in my car.

-Scott
2003 VW Passat Turbo (20 psi Daily Driver)
1988 BMW 325i (Spec E30 Race Car Project)

Long Gone: 1997 Cavalier RS, 1966 Ford Mustang, 2002 Honda S2000, and so on...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search