MYRTLE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: MYRTLE BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, June 18, 2005 12:11 PM
I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 7 or so
its a 14 hour drive but we are stopping for the night some where. I'll see you guys later aight. cell 812-598-0961 if any changes

Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:30 PM
im down 17 by-pass by the back gate. i got a friend that just moved into town to staying somewhere in MB. we are heading up the the ghetto drag strip in north myrtle beach tomorrow im thinking around 2 or so. call my cell if you want to go 843-997-3241 my name is jeff and let me know you are from the .org so that i know who im talking to.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 10:20 PM
damn sorry man i just now got your message. Hey is that your club down here in that pic??? I have been meaning to ask you too do you know anything about molding bodykits?
Monday, June 20, 2005 5:39 PM
yes it is my club if you would call it that. most all those guys have gone their own way now though. i still try to keep it going but we are down to a few people now. i have not molded a kit before but i have done a good bit of body work and feel that i can do almost anything now.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 12:18 PM
pistolero wrote:im down 17 by-pass by the back gate. i got a friend that just moved into town to staying somewhere in MB. we are heading up the the ghetto drag strip in north myrtle beach tomorrow im thinking around 2 or so. call my cell if you want to go 843-997-3241 my name is jeff and let me know you are from the .org so that i know who im talking to.

hey now dont forget that i moved with him

~*$amantha*~ 1996 Pontiac $unfire $E
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:30 PM
Hey i just got done redoing some of my interior, painted a nice sliver and black and i got my clear corners today, hopefully the black projectors will be here tomm. pistolero you have any experience with coilovers? I am going to need your help with that! I deff going to be at the hard rock this thurs, and Ill help you keep that car club alive sign me up man. By the way I have been meaning to call you but i dont know when the best time to call you is. Im up until 4 in the am usually.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 6:59 AM
sorry sam. i didnt relize that was you.

and yes i do got experince with coils. i have taken mine on and off a few times.

see yall thursday

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:34 AM
pistolero wrote:sorry sam. i didnt relize that was you.

and yes i do got experince with coils. i have taken mine on and off a few times.

see yall thursday

uh huh sure you just didnt want to talk to me i see how it is (j/k) see ya thursday!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:18 PM
ok now who all is exactly going? i just wanted to know how many people are going to try and show up. hopefully enough people (more than just 4). also i hope no one is going to get offended as well cause im going to be getting pics done tomorrow during this with my car *and maybe joshs or who ever* and i just didnt want that to bother anyone. just a little heads up before all of this. hope to see quite a few people there tomorrow evening!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:16 PM
Im game
Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:34 PM
yep

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:38 AM
thanks to all that came out. it was fun meeting some other Js in the area. im thinking of having a mini-meet every sunday and then we can all go up to the drag strip in north myrtle beach

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 9:40 PM
sure you are
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search