Next NC meet ! - Page 4 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Next NC meet !
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:41 PM
sounds good, i know ill be there

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:03 PM
The "Rock" sounds good to me, and July is probably better anyway, June is entirely to busy already!
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:06 PM
got some good news, there is gonna be a show at piedmont july 9. it will be hosted by dropjaw just like last time. scott maby you shoud do the meet for then. here is the link to the info http://www.dropjawmag.com/calendar/stripshow2/stripshow2.htm

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:13 PM
that is what ive been saying, LOL

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:37 PM
ok heres the thing...and done get me wrong guys ill still arrange a meet that morning ofthe show cus lets face it..last time was pretty cool ...but you have to admit it was kinda hard to race each other when there were soooo many other people there..and some Js couldnt race at all cus they had to sit by their car for hours waiting on judges....so will we meet before and during the show..ofcourse.....would i still like to choose a later date as OUR meet..yes.....that way we can all race each other as much as we want and have a more "personalized" meet. and if you all would like i can still arrange for some trophys....if you promise not to argue about it

THE GUY SURE LOOKS LIKE PLANT FOOD TO ME!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:13 PM
I need no trophy to b a supa star jbody owner!I realize being the oldschoolr j I would win my class for sure no one else would have a chance,ha ha .I am up for july 9 sounds good to me and the meet at farmington this weekend is happening too,but I can not go I have way to much stuff to do here and work on the cavs rear springs,have not had time to do it yet.Other than that all is good.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:54 PM
my bad, i for got hat the show had already been brought up.
scott i like you idea about a presonilized meet. dont know if i will be able to go out of town 2 times in a month though. unles it is on the same weekend as the show. but i will be at that show for sure.

Friday, June 17, 2005 11:31 AM
and ill be there with half the cash ...wanna give me your cell # so i can find you at the show cus im not familiar with the area...oh..and ill be down to myrtle in july, you live in that area right? i was hoping you could give me some fiberglassing advice. and you said you were having trouble with this thing..it was brand new when you got it right? did you ever find anything else wrong?

Friday, June 17, 2005 4:42 PM
yes i do live in MB. the pump was new when i got it. my cell is 843-997-3241.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 4:48 PM
so have anyone come up with a solitary place and time thats convenient for everyone to meet. i think it would be great ...just let me know im there.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:22 PM
i believe were simply waiting for the farmington show so we can see how the track is....if its nice well have it there on the date previously mentioned, if we dont like it well meet at piedmont cus i think everyone was pretty satisfied with it

Saturday, June 25, 2005 2:10 PM
finally got my 04 dropped and I'm ready to show!
Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:29 AM
ok guys..i was at rocking ham today and what a track..i mean its a nice 1/4 mile but its kinda out there for anyone tahts not local..and their test and tunes are late night...and piedmont will only allow us a 4 hour window o na sunday......so which one ssounds best to you guys...an 1/8 mile track from 1-4 on sunday or a 1/4 mile track inrockingham from 8-2am on a saturday..your choice

Sunday, June 26, 2005 5:20 PM
so who's all going to the peidmont show july 9'th? i hope to meet some of you there. i know alot of you havent seen me, because im always tied up with things. winston-salem here.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:07 PM
As of right now my car is on jack stand on the rear,those rear springs became a real project,lower mount on lhs was like rusted away.No problem tho I have fixed it with some quick steel and I am planning on sanding the rear axle and repaint it all.SO I would b up for july 9th .I would prefer piedmont versus the rock due to time and long ride there an back.Weeee

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:32 AM
i will be at piedmont for the show, as for a meet i dont really know which one i would like. they both got their pros and cons.

as for the show in rockingham i took second place. i was once again beat by the blue cav with the pin stripes, sorry but i forgot your name. i hope i will see you at piedmont for a rematch.

Monday, June 27, 2005 11:17 AM
hey guys I am from Raleigh NC, and I am somewhat new to the site. But I have been looking for some other j-body owners around the area and have had no luck thus far. But I am wanting to get into some shows within the next month or so, and wasn’t sure who I needed to talk to. If you can fill me in I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Mike

Monday, June 27, 2005 5:20 PM
i personally vote for Rockingham, just because my car looks so much better at night, under streetlights (the ghost flames I painted on it really jump out under the lights)!
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:06 PM
well it looks like bad news guys...i wont be able to meet you guys ar piedmont this july im really sorry...i always enjoy meeting you all..and hope fully ill see you again soon at the next meet

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:42 PM
ill be there if i dont have to work
Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:09 PM
I'm definetly going to Piedmont, myself, unless my car blows up or something.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:16 PM
Currently my car is on jack stands the rear end.I am completely redoing the axle paint and such have the new rear springs and shocks.I should have it done by monday I hope.The weather and work have prevented me from working on most of the dirty work.I hope to attend the piedmont show july 9 provided I have it all done and no other commitments.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search