Central Florida OBD III Programming - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Central Florida OBD III Programming
Monday, July 04, 2005 7:21 PM
Does anyone in central florida custom program the OBD III's? I've just finished some pretty substantial modifiations that I feel will require some changes.

tia

Re: Central Florida OBD III Programming
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 9:36 AM
for a jbody?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 5:06 PM
Yes, a 2002 LS Sport. It's been a while (a year) since I've been messing with it due to having had an overseas job, but now I'm back and want to finish the project.

Before I left no one seemed to be able to work on the "brain", at least no one I could find at the time. Also, I may have too many "I's" in there, is it OBD II or III running the Ecotec?
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 5:44 PM
You mean OBD II.

I think JBP can reset your computer to whatever specs you want. You just have to mail it off to them.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:00 PM
At this time no one has master the reprograming of our computers that has proved a increase in power, or driveablity other than GM.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:04 PM
except that robogeek was beta testing some software he wrote.....

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:15 PM
Viper98912 wrote:except that robogeek was beta testing some software he wrote.....

I believe that is HP tuners software. As i stated known that has been priven as of yet.

FU Tuning

Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:03 AM
yeah John is right. Nothing has been proven.I Even RSM some people wonder if their reprogram is any good because there are so many variation of the compter one program may not work on all. I am still yet to see a reprogram that has been done that work other than GM.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:00 PM
Mylife75 wrote:yeah John is right. Nothing has been proven.I Even RSM some people wonder if their reprogram is any good because there are so many variation of the compter one program may not work on all. I am still yet to see a reprogram that has been done that work other than GM.

Yeah I have not heard too many good thigns on the RSM programing either. I have heard a few good, but I have heard of some hainvg ot have it re-done many times.
I think they are close, just nto got it done yet.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search