The Strip Show ------ Greensboro, NC - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The Strip Show ------ Greensboro, NC
Saturday, July 09, 2005 6:51 PM
yeah i got little to much sun myself.i had good time today,hung out with fellow org members jamie,ryan(toplessj)travis(djtwray).congrats to jamie 2nd place wild(?),djtwray on 1st place 0-500 spl trunk class,and to me 1st place wild(?) ,2nd place 0-500 spl trunk class.the judging was a little wack for our class,im still trying to figure out how they judge us.pistolero we know you didnt oversleep you just didnt want to get beat again.lol.just kidding sorry you and the other guys couldnt make it.maybe next time

Saturday, July 09, 2005 8:22 PM
why were you put in the wild cat. congrats on the win. will you be going do to anderson,sc for southeast showdown the 22nd. that is the next one i plan on going to.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 8:45 PM
Well while u guys were kicking around at the show for those who did get there,and some who did not due to mechanical issues or oversleeping or like me car on jackstands.I did get alot done today have NEW undercoating in the fender welds and the rear axle is ready for some PRIMER sweet.I have most of the small parts ready and did some more today.So if all goes well I should have this wrapped up in a few more days.I will post pics but ,they will b in the first gen forum,I will give u a heads up when it's all complete.It's looking good tho and really excited to see if get better.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 9:23 AM
It was a pretty good show, even if it wasnt as big this time as it was the last time. I dont care, I got my first trophy in the cavy so I was happy either way! The bikini contest was pretty interesting though (lesbians...huh huh huh).
Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:07 AM
It was a good show. The classes and judging were F'ed up so much. Two piece of
sh!t Cavs won in the mild class. And for some reason Ricefreecav and Jamie were bumped up to WILD class. I don't think I will be going to other show down there if thats the way they judge is walk up to your car whisper at each other and walk off. They did that to every damn car????!!!!!!

CLICK SIG FOR UPDATED CARDOMAIN
Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:08 AM
i dont know what was up with the judging at this show it was really wierd one of the cars that won in mild was a custom(?) old school cav wagon,the other had a kit.the 2 that placed in wild didnt have NO body mods kits or even wings.go figure, maybe they had to much sun or had nasty lesbian sex on their minds who knows.i doubt ill go to the show on the 22 in sc.im going to the eastcoast nationals in richmond,va at the end of the month.
Sunday, July 10, 2005 7:45 PM
lesbians? did i hear lesbians>? AND YOUR NOT EXPLAINING@@@#!!@@!!1`

Go ahead and see just how powerless you are. .... ROGER THAT!

Monday, July 11, 2005 9:34 AM
not trying to be a dick but almost every show ive been to the judges always confer with each other wether they whisper or not.yes i agree the judging was really f@#ked up but if you had issues you should have complained. the judging isnt always final if there was a mistake made.i would have said something if it was me.if you would have ask i would have complained for you or with you.and jamie changed his form before they judged him because there was only one car in wild just to see if they would leave him in wild.do i think you should have place yes i do as far as me geting bumped i can see that considering i had the most interior work done and most detailed engine compartment.no i didnt have a kit or anything else but im partial to my car.if i judged that show i would put you 1st yellow cav 2nd mild(sorry jamie)me 1st then the cav wagon 2nd wild only because they had molded in the rear of the car.body kits,wings,ect dont win shows.details win shows.this is all my opinions,i dont expext any one to agree with it.with that said ill see ya in the funny papers
Monday, July 11, 2005 7:59 PM
I can see everyones argument on the judging. I'm sorry if I pissed of anyone by putting my car in wild, but I figured that if the cavs with body kits and such could enter mild then why couldnt I enter wild just to see if they would change my form? I do agree with you Ricefree on the fact that details do win shows, thats why I think you got bumped to wild in order to get a trophy. Youve probably got the most detail of any of us. Just dont anybody be mad at me...sorry.
Monday, July 11, 2005 9:43 PM
dont worry about it jamie ,i will see you guys at the next show.who knows i might show up at one of your meets.again congrats on your trophy.i just love the drama on the org.
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:58 AM
Quote:

not trying to be a dick

Well, one you are... And two if all that crap was toward me then eat me. And if anyone saw your car they would agree with me it’s NOT WILD in any way and neither is Jamie’s. I was just saying the judging was F#*ked up and that is all I was trying to say. But, if you want to take shots at someone then fine go ahead. I really don’t see how you got first but anyway I still called you up and said congrats.

Quote:

the judging isnt always final if there was a mistake made. I would have said something if it was me

Yeah, I no you would cause you talk sh!t about every Cav or Sunfire that’s at any show because you think your Cav is the best there ever was.

Quote:

if you would have ask i would have complained for you or with you.

I don’t need you to hold my hand and complain with me. I fu(kin lost! I walked away a man that just lost!!! BIG DEAL!!!!!! My life will go on. It’s a sport people win people lose.\

And for any one else that will side with RICEFREECAV about his car being the sh!t or being WILD!! Here's his car.......

Quote:

i just love the drama on the org.

I wasn't even trying to start anything! Sounds to me like you just cant handle the truth!
If you see me at a car show just turn and walk away! Big headed asshat!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:06 AM
Oh and im not saying my car is the sh!t but this is mine.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:27 AM
DJ T-WRAY wrote:

DJ T-WRAY wrote:

Seems to me that you got @!#$ over T-Wray. Just by looking at the pics, I'd of put the first one in the Stock class before the Wild class, regardless of how "detailed" the engine was.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:43 AM
hey im sorry you feel that way no i dont think my car is the @!#$,i do think its well exucuted,clean car.my interior is 90% tweed, custom stereo with detailed trunk,engine compartment that is detailed not completly but nicely done.should i got 1st yes ive gotten 1st at the last 3 shows at piedmont againt the same cars.and your right as far as my car beig wild its not but it was the most detailed cav there. as far as" holding your hand "i was being supportive of a "friend" who i thought should have placed.and if you read the whole post i said you should have gotten 1st in mild.also cars are always getting bumped at shows sometimes when a class has to many or not enough cars the move them to differant classes.at the end of my my post i said this was my opinion not anybody elses if i offended you im sorry but thats my opinion and i'll stick to it.and one last thing as far as turning and walking away i think you already started that sat.....
good luck wth your car, i doubt i'll see you out at shows cause we dont go to the same shows but if i do i'll say hi and good luck.....
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:36 AM
Quote:

and walking away i think you already started that sat.....

I asked if you and Gilf wanted to come over and sit with us. And you said no.
And I saved you a spot. So if you think thats walking away you are mistaken.

Quote:

should i got 1st yes ive gotten 1st at the last 3 shows at piedmont againt the same cars.and your right as far as my car beig wild its not but it was the most detailed cav there.

Proof right there you think your car is the Sh!t. You talked @!#$ before about Topless J Cav. How it was not put together well, And how you didn't like my rims. Who the hell asked you anyway??? There is alot I don't like about your car but I don't say anything. I no when to keep my mouth shut. You said your self thats your biggest problem.

Quote:

i doubt i'll see you out at shows cause we dont go to the same shows but if i do i'll say hi and good luck.....

Yeah I do hit a lot of local shows. SO WHAT?!?! A bigger show or well known show is not always better.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:15 AM
let it go.........
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:10 PM
Yeah I will. But, don't post on here making me look like an ass and a damn cry baby.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:43 PM
Guys chill...You both have kick a$$ cars and I think you both should have placed at the show. Theres no reason to argue about it, just shake hands (so to speak) and forget the whole thing. Theres always other shows (that are judged better) and there'll be other trophies. If you two want, you should come to the N.C. meet whenever we get around to setting the date.
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:20 PM
no children do i have to put yall in time out.
j/k, but seriously it is just a show. i do go getting all pissed when ricefree places better then me at shows. and what is this yall are acting liike you are in high school because someone wont come sit with you.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:28 PM
can someone tell me what happend in the titty show, I was in my car waiting to go down the strip, so i didnt see it but, i hear it was goo, just to get away from the Y&R of the j-body...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:34 PM
I think that if anyone's car should've been placed in wild, it should've been DJ T-WRAY or ToplessJ (I don't know any of the other people) and ricefreecav should've been in mild.

Wild is not about being detailed...it's about mods.

Usually, wild consists of bags, lambo/suicide doors, major paint work, full out custom interior (monitors, speakers, the works), major engine work, molding, shaving, etc.

Usually, mild is body kits, rims, hoods, fenders, wings, interior, etc.

Usually conservative is no kit, cleaned up and almost stock.

This is how most all of the shows I've attended on the East Coast are....I was only placed in wild once w/my kandy green cav and that was at Freak Show.

Sounds like that show didn't know what they were looking for when they were classing you. Anyways, it's over and done with now. I just can't stand it when someone gets the big head....

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:38 PM
While all of u complain etc,PLEASE go to FIRST GEN forum and click on happy fourth ,I have NOW posted pics of MY FINISHED rear end project,which I think totally kicks AZZ.I have worked on this for more than two to three weeks and finally put it all back together today.I looks brand freaking NEW!!!!!!!At least for a 1st gen, by the way I want a cookie for all my hard az work even tho I didn't show or show up.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:00 PM
i agree that the judging was wack.i was just as surprised as every one else.no i didnt post what i posted to piss anyone off it was my opinion and thats it.if i offened you twray im sorry that was not my intentions.as far as who,s car is better who cares you like what you like i like what i like.and yes i do talk about other peoples car who doesent.when im at a show after i get my car clean i do go lok at the comp. who doesent, i look for things that are on the score sheet to see if i have a chance at placing. if someone asked me what i think about something i will tell them good or bad i think you(twray) already know that.one last thing yes i am big headed about my car i have worked really hard on my car and im proud of what i have accomplished.and so have most people on the org. so should we bicker amongst each other(j owners) no!
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:36 AM
MY GOD! WTF GUYS! im out of the loop for a week and all hell breaks loose...STFU already
some of you guys sound like your in high school again and i know most of you personally..let it go..there wiill be other shows just clean your cars up .....why is it that everyone wants to argue about the judging but NO ONE WILL TELL ME ABOUT THE LESBIANS!!!??

Go ahead and see just how powerless you are. .... ROGER THAT!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:45 AM
i have pics of the bikini contest e-mail me at ricfreecav@aol.com ill send you the pics.now this is the last thing im going to post on this subject.and before i start i didnt do this for anyone but me and not to start more sh!t.i called jason @ piedmont dragway today to find out what happened with the judging in the cav/sunfire class.he said that yes my car was bumped because i had the highest score out of all the cars by 12 points(69 out of a 100).so to be fair i was bumped me to give other people a chance.the next highest scoring cars got 1st and 2nd mild.as far as jamie they left him cause they said he changed his judging sheet from mild to wild.by the way he scored the lowest (sorry jamie).jason said feel free to contact him if anyone else has any problems or questions his number is 336-449-7411.i hope this clears somethings up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search