The Strip Show ------ Greensboro, NC - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The Strip Show ------ Greensboro, NC
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 3:19 PM
Well I'm sorry, but evidently the judges don't know what the hell they are judging for. That's just my opinion. If that IS the case then we should all just go to the car lots and get brand new vehicles, (because they are clean) and add some shiny stuff under the hood, and do some interior work, and then you would have lots of competition at shows.

And Ricefree: I think it was pretty LOW of you to post those scores like you did, and pretty low of the judge that gave them to you. I don't think that your car is all that you make it to be. sorry. I sure don't see how you bring home first at almost every show you attend.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:16 PM
I agree with Crystal, you really didnt need to post the scores like you did. And that judge really, really shoulndt have told you the scores to begin with. Thats like the teacher announcing everyones grades on a IQ test in class. Im not pissed, but thats really not cool dude.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:20 PM
i take it no one raced that day?? cus no one is posting times...you guys just seem to wanna argue about judging..let it go..there will be another show now stop bitching before the thread gets locked or some crap.

Go ahead and see just how powerless you are. .... ROGER THAT!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:49 PM
By the way, my car is nice. Just because I got the lowest score, does not mean my car looks like crap, it just has the fewest add-ons. Its mostly custom paint (did it myself), rims and dropped. I just like my car plain and clean (and because I'm usually broke).
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:07 PM
Quote:

Its mostly custom paint (did it myself)

Yea, I like your paint. Nice ghost flames.

CLICK SIG FOR UPDATED CARDOMAIN
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:36 PM
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Your Sunfire looks really sweet too! Just wish I had a body kit on mine like yours, but I'm afraid it would break on the crappy N.C. roads around here.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:59 PM
I ran a 10.53, but I was running rich, I have a mechanical problem thats needs fixin soon (@#^$!@ cheap-ass ebay pully), and I had a hot engine, my second run was on an even hotter engine and I ran a 10.63. The HO manifold has its drawbacks but, hopefully they will get better with my new phenolic adapter flange.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:02 PM
At least you ran, I was too scared. My cav is just slow.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:52 PM
ricefree's a$$ is now ripped.....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search