Message to all in FL - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Message to all in FL
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:09 PM
@!#$in bull@!#$ is what that is

and harley is greater than everything lol

my dad has a ultra classic too lol

Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:40 PM
you can hear some people talking from 25 feet away. I doubt they are going to enforce it at exactly 25 ft. but now they can say "we heard you from 100+ feet away, the law is 25 ft, so nothing you can do." I dont have a system anymore anyways though...

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.
Saturday, July 02, 2005 3:04 PM
Ok, let me start by saying that I don't agree with this law. However, those of you that pull up to a red light with your system as loud as you can make it brought this on yourselves. How hard is it to turn your radio down when you stop? Play it loud as you want while you drive, it doesn't bother most people while moving. But when you stop, it makes every car at the light shake. How would you feel if someone pulled up next to you blasting "Achy Break Heart" (for those of you that don't know... it's a horrible country song)? I personally would shoot them for playing the worst song in existance, but I'm sure you get my point. It's an issue of respect. Not everyone like the same music. This is a stupid law, but blame yourself, not Jeb.

By the way, I'm in the process of installing a system in my car. It sucks that I wont be able to play it very loud, but I guess I have to deal with that.
Saturday, July 02, 2005 3:35 PM
How would you feel if someone pulled up next to you blasting the hokey pokey,

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:31 PM
Cinny wrote:How would you feel if someone pulled up next to you blasting the hokey pokey,

i would start dancing man...duh!!!!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 10:31 PM
Put your left foot in... put your left foot out...
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:21 PM
let this post die. Everything is loud, you are not being singled out. Next time you get pulled for your loud system ask the officer to do Db test with his meter from the required distance.
If the meter shows that the decible level is no greater than say a airport or construction site full of equipment you can fight this ticket in court.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search