Anderson Show 22-24 Info whos goin - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anderson Show 22-24 Info whos goin
Monday, July 11, 2005 1:57 AM
OK Theres a BIG ole show in Anderson SC 22-23rd of this month(JULY) I am getting info asap but was hoping to see who already had some!

Im PLAINING to go I have yo fiberglass my whole front end almost still and weld up my dragiin stuff and trunkllid still and have a few other things to do weeee but we will see

so make a list whos goin and where you staying!

Re: Anderson Show 22-24 Info whos goin
Monday, July 11, 2005 4:17 PM
im pretty sure im going...if i can get my bags on in time ill go not sure exactly where we are staying yet tho
Monday, July 11, 2005 4:45 PM
might drive up for friday. but i have to work sat. and sun.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Monday, July 11, 2005 9:35 PM
I may NOt be going, Just broke an Air bag/strut and have no $ for a replacement...sigh

Monday, July 11, 2005 9:57 PM
i will be there for sure, with a few more toys

Monday, July 11, 2005 10:01 PM
by the way here is info on the show http://www.southeastshowdown.com/

Friday, July 15, 2005 4:40 PM
ok going for friday. need a room mate for that night to split the hotel w/ me. any takers?

Monday, July 18, 2005 1:03 AM
OK Got the strut Fixed(rigged) for the trip, me and the mad scientist(clint) had to tear it apart and replace the gas pistions I fried! Lmoa, well we accualy made a bushing for the rod from a brass rod and greesed it..its not permanent its till i get the cylinders.

The doors are done, the front right fender flares is molded, the front bumper is repaired and molded to the fenders, both of the rear 1/4 are close to being done,the roof is getting started on wensday and Ima try and mold the drivers side front flare sometime this week along with welding up the trunk.

on Curts car(the guy helping me), I fnished making and molding his frenched plate box in his rear bumper and installed it, sectioned and installed his sides and gotta mold them in also this week. Also Shaved and relocated his gas filler to the doorjamb.
Welding up his OEM plate later today.

On clints car we Claened it out, Pulled the blown 6x9s and Are going to mold some "pods" for his rear interior panels to hold his new 6.5" components.
Aslo installing his new brake rotors and pads this week and painting his engine plastics( think) and installing some other minor things in the engine bay

I figured out my headlight conversion and ts NOT and 03 conversion.. accauly the headlights come off an 05 but i wont say what Gona order the headlights as soon as I find an OEM 03 sunfire hood(HELP!)

Rice Cooker are you in the ramada inn? Thats where the car club is staying and were planing on booking with one of them but if you need help with the room cost and your at ramada in i MIGHT be able to talk my cuz into staying with you. leme know asap!

Meeting FRIDAY NIGHT at 7PM from the OLD WIN DIXIE on IRBY Street across from McDonalds and LEAVING shortly after!
Looking forward to seeing everyone there! and being there myself(crosses fingers)
Ayone coming near or thru florence and wana cruise with the club(there all cool)

Monday, July 18, 2005 1:04 AM
Oh yea from the other post:
http://www.southeastshowdown.com/

Monday, July 18, 2005 10:54 AM
what time are yall heading up there. and what will be going on friday night there.

Monday, July 18, 2005 2:48 PM
Were meeting up at 7 and loading cars on trailers and what not so i figure we will most likly leave to go there around 9 putting us in anderson at midnight or later.

And No idea what were doing but it more than likly will involve alcohol.

Monday, July 18, 2005 4:56 PM
are you talking about on friday for when yall are leaving? that is about the same time i will be passing through florence. i may just head up with yall then. how much are the rooms where yall are staying. are they still looking for people to room with.

Monday, July 18, 2005 9:53 PM
YEa if you need a place to stay im shure we c a fit you in friday and sat night, about $50 i think for the weekend Ill see what we can do, BRING A SLEEPING BAG!

But yes Leaving FRIDAY night Shortly after 7

rained today so didnt even see my car
However we ripped clints ALL apart, removed the custom 6x9 setup and took out all the interior panels from the doors back

re did a bunch of wiring and installed some new speakers, gotta glass up his pods tommrow.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 8:19 AM
well i go some bad news. i wont be able to make it to the show. money reasons. if i go to the show i will be broke when i get back.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 10:23 AM
no reason for me to go then if you guys arent getting there till 12m. i have to work the next day and i have to get back for that. i guess if theres not a meet in aug. then ill catch yous guys for the nopi nats.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 1:57 PM
well dern it Jeff, you must have found out clints going anf got scared as uaualy

Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:00 PM
Well this is probably my last post before I leave! Im going over to a friends to work as hard and fast on the car as i can to get it as ready as I can for the show!

Still gotta smooth out the drivers rear 1/4 and weld up the trunk and then I should have the whole rear end in 2k primer.

My cell is 843-229-7779 for anyone that makes it Ill be in the ramada Inn

If you dont find me look for the car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search