Stuff for sale!!!! FL - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stuff for sale!!!! FL
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:51 AM
Hey guys. I am trying to get rid of all my extra stuff that is around my garage and I think I am going to be buying another car soon. So I am cleaning out the garage and parting out most of my car. Here are some of the things for sale that I would like to sell local.

Project car ($250)......Its a '95 cavalier coupe with no engine (no rust)

2.2L automatic tranny...($50) Still works great just pulled it out of the '95 a month ago

2.4L engine....($150) Almost totally disassemblied and ready for a rebuild
(if you want the heads (still assembled) or block seperately they will go for $75 each)

Crystal Clear Headlight lenses....($90+your stock Headlights)

Black Housing taillights......($80+your stock Tallights)

Rsmracing Intake manifold & 62mm TB.....($125+your stock stuff)

Full exhaust (OBX headers, highflow cat and aerospeed muffler)....($250+your stock stuff)

Venom HIgh flow fuel rail...($75)

17" Concept 7's with tires.........($400+stock rims and tires)

Just post here if you want something.

Re: Stuff for sale!!!! FL
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:54 AM
OH yeah a Fiberglass Drift front bumper with a crack on the bottom....($80)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:19 AM
Fuel rail is SOLD

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 1:24 PM
First is the 62mm mani and throttle body for the 2.4? and also seeing as how I dont need the intake manifold is there anyway you would sell the throttle body separate and i'll give ya my stock one?????

Car is for Sale!Supercharger kit is for sale!
Thursday, July 14, 2005 5:12 AM
yes its for the 2.4L engine. I don't know if I should sell them seperatly because then I don't know if I could sell the manifold at all. Ummm.......if you give me $95 for the 62 mm Throttle body its a deal.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:56 AM
Taillights are SOLD.

Oh yeah but I will also sell my strut bar.....($40)

And I might sell the Drift Kit (urethane front bumper and fiberglass sides and rear)...($350 + stock 95-99 Z24 kit)

Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:56 AM
How would you like to go about swapping throttle bodies, my stock for your 62mm and me giving you $95?? Let me know cause I would like to get the t/b...Thanks

Thursday, July 14, 2005 12:38 PM
wut stb is it?

Thursday, July 14, 2005 1:23 PM
hey Bobby....I am going to be taking off my fuel rail for a guy on saturday. I live in clermont, I could take off the 62mm tb saturday too and we could meet up in clermont somewhere. How does that sound?

Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:53 PM
I have to work on Saturday all day...ummmm....hmmmm let me think here for a little while cause I live down in Port Charlotte which is about 1.5 hours away from you i think........

Is it ok if I paypal you the money so that you at least have that and then we will have to do it another day cause I work on saturdays....I'm off mondays and thursdays......let me know what ur schedule is during the week and when you think would be a good time..

Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:10 PM
Well ON mondays and thursdays I work from 8 to 1 and then I have a class in tampa @ USF from 3:30 to 5:30, but thats only for a couple more weeks. Isn't Port Charlotte close to Tampa???? I would say we could meet at USF or something. Its not that hard to get the TB's off as long as we have the tools. Well

Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:11 PM
Well ON mondays and thursdays I work from 8 to 1 and then I have a class in tampa @ USF from 3:30 to 5:30, but thats only for a couple more weeks. Isn't Port Charlotte close to Tampa???? I would say we could meet at USF or something. Its not that hard to get the TB's off as long as we have the tools. Well let me know man.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:13 PM
Oh yeah Bobby if you want to pay for the TB already my paypal Is cavy00@aol.com. If you pay for it I will hold it for you.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:31 PM
hey, i am interested in the strut bar, are you willing to ship if i pay for shipping? any pics??? thanks

Friday, July 15, 2005 5:07 AM
Mike: yeah I will be willing to ship it if you pay shipping What is your Zip so on monday I can find out how much to ship it to ya.

Friday, July 15, 2005 6:08 AM
I'll send you the money today Herman for the t/b.

I was thinking of maybe coming up to meet you somewhere near USF after your class on Monday if thats cool with you....Just name a place around there cause I know my way around there pretty good....Let me know

Friday, July 15, 2005 6:54 AM
hey bobby will it be cool to do it on thursday, because I have some interior pieces I am selling and I won't have my car monday. Here is my cell number 352-536-4860.

Friday, July 15, 2005 7:04 AM
Yea Thursday should work...I'll give you a call in a couple days that way we can figure out a place to meet at...

Friday, July 15, 2005 7:15 AM
OK sounds good

Friday, July 15, 2005 3:29 PM
I just sent the money so you should have 95 dollars now.......

Friday, July 15, 2005 3:35 PM
what kind of strut bar is it? please figure out shipping to 80123 for me

Friday, July 15, 2005 4:08 PM
Hey BOBBY.....I found a spare stock TB in my garage from my spare engine. I could meet up with you on Monday now if you want. I am going to be meeting someone else at the UNiversity mall @ 3:00 on monday to sell somethings. If you want to meet then that would be cool. Let me know.

Hey THE OTHER MATT......I am going to check the shipping on monday afternoon for most of the stuff i will get back to you, but just so you know i have one other person looking at it already but I don't know how serious they are. So I will post it on Monday.

Friday, July 15, 2005 4:25 PM
Yea Monday works I'll give u a call prolly tomorrow.....Do you still want my stock throttle body since you found a spare one???

Friday, July 15, 2005 4:29 PM
nah its cool man you can keep it

Friday, July 15, 2005 8:19 PM
what kind of strut bar is it? what brand

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search