Ok some info - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ok some info
Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:23 PM
I aint been around for a long time due to school and work and what not but I had a 2000 cavalier it got totaled out in a accident and well you know how that works, but yeah I have a 92 lumina sedan 3.1l euro now, and I just wanted to know umm know would it be worth it trying to maybe rebuild the 3.1 and trying to make the euro fast or looking into getting another cavalier or some other sport compact in that sense. If you all know any could you all please let me know of any cheap buys if possible. or any future plans to sell as I have to save up my money once more to make such said purchases.
Just looking for insight from others views

Re: Ok some info
Friday, July 15, 2005 5:28 AM
Well I don't know much about the Lumina motors but I haven't seen many things for them. So it might be kinda hard to deck it out. Oh and I will probably be selling my '99 Z24 5 speed with 100,000 miles on it, no AC in a couple of weeks. I am parting it out right now, but when I sell all my mods. I might sell it to you for like 2500.

Re: Ok some info
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:36 AM
Well would you all say it to be worth it getting at 3800 series Grand Prix SE, and if so what all can be done to that motor
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search