Stuff for sale!!!! FL - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Stuff for sale!!!! FL
Saturday, July 16, 2005 7:41 PM
Hey Herman I was wondering if there was anyway that you would just ship the throttle body to me cause I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make it on Monday now......IF you can jsut let me know how much extra you need and I'll send u the payment...Thanks man

Car is for Sale!Supercharger kit is for sale!

Sunday, July 17, 2005 3:12 PM
NVM Herman I will be up there on Monday.....and yea I'll meet you at University mall at 3.......do you have any idea which area of the mall ur gonna be at??? If not I'll just call ya when we get up there....

Sunday, July 17, 2005 7:33 PM
I tried calling you a couple times Sunday and all it said was the nextel customer is unavailable........so as long as we are still on for Monday at 3 then ill see you then.......Umm if you know which part of the mall ur gonna be at let me know either on here or call me 941-276-5762.....

Let me know whats up man...later

Monday, July 18, 2005 5:25 AM
yeah man I will still be there at 3 on monday. I will be near the sears auto department. I'm not sure what I'll be driving yet depends on if the other guys has his money together. see ya there. just call me today. My phone was dead yesterday. sorry

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search