J-meet in alabama...again - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J-meet in alabama...again
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:26 PM
ok heres the deal i know ive already talked about this but i really want to get this going.
im set on a j-meet in alabama towards the end of august so im trying to see who is interested i have a place in mind already i just ask that people help out and maybe bring somethings like drinks and hotdogs...etc so if your interested let me know and in about july 30th i will put out a set date.

Sinister Ambitions

Re: J-meet in alabama...again
Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:09 PM
let me know when the date is ill be there.bullet
Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:50 PM
euric, i have to work august 13th and 27th (saturdays) so if we could do it around 20th or on a sunday you the 4dr is gonna be there. let me know if you need any help getting anything together.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 6:01 PM
Im up for anything!!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:36 PM
cavy2fast4u wrote:euric, i have to work august 13th and 27th (saturdays) so if we could do it around 20th or on a sunday you the 4dr is gonna be there. let me know if you need any help getting anything together.

ok its on,,, you comeing up this weekend?

Sinister Ambitions
Friday, July 22, 2005 3:56 AM
should be.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:20 AM
what???? no one else coming???

Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:29 PM
cavy2fast4u wrote:what???? no one else coming???

starting to wonder myself....see this is the SH*T why we dont have a jbody of alabama.im not hosting a jmeet for 5 or 6 people brisk, whats up man you gonna show or what.

Sinister Ambitions
Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:14 AM
Well

I will host a meet for 5 or 6 people

It don't matter

A meet is a meet

I can coordinate something even if its a small group if need be

Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:07 PM
LowFire wrote:Well

I will host a meet for 5 or 6 people

It don't matter

A meet is a meet

I can coordinate something even if its a small group if need be

well if you want to still do it with just a few j's i guess im still down

Sinister Ambitions
Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:39 PM

i am in for sure

i have looked on cardomain at all the Js in alabama and there is quite a few, but the problem is having them know about this site and the meet. anyone have any ideas?
also somewhere centralized would probaly be a great idea, and maybe something like a bbq would be cool.

Monday, July 25, 2005 12:31 PM
Z24_racer wrote:
i am in for sure

i have looked on cardomain at all the Js in alabama and there is quite a few, but the problem is having them know about this site and the meet. anyone have any ideas?
also somewhere centralized would probaly be a great idea, and maybe something like a bbq would be cool.

ok as far as j's on cardomain i think we should just leave a message on their guessbook and give a link to this fourm post. and as far as the meet goes i was going to exactly what you said bbq, music, j's, and naked women...j/k...unless you bring some there are several parks in birmingham where we could host it.and there is one with a lake where they street race sometimes on sat nights. i was thinkin of doing it there because its a really nice park...

Sinister Ambitions
Monday, July 25, 2005 6:29 PM
WOOT!!!!!!!!!! lets get that grill started euric! im hungry already. i say the august 20th if that is cool with everyone else?

Monday, July 25, 2005 6:50 PM
You can count me in for the meet. Just keep us all posted on when it might be.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of condition my car will be in at that time haha but i will be there.

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Monday, July 25, 2005 6:53 PM
chalk another one up for the meet!

Monday, July 25, 2005 8:18 PM
all right *quagmyre

Sinister Ambitions
Monday, July 25, 2005 8:19 PM
cavy2fast4u wrote:WOOT!!!!!!!!!! lets get that grill started euric! im hungry already. i say the august 20th if that is cool with everyone else?

the 20th is no good for me because i will just be getting back from texas on the 20th... how about the following weekend.

Sinister Ambitions
Monday, July 25, 2005 9:41 PM
I may be interested in going, depending on where it is, and if my car is repainted by then.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:53 AM
hey,

I just got back from greece. i am sorry for the delay. i would be intrested to. Give me a holla back.

Roll Tide Roll!
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 7:09 AM
Lemmie know when and where and hopefully if nothing else breaks on the Cavi ( check out the transmission forums for "blown actuator?" to understand more LOL) before then, I hope to be there.

L8R
Rich
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:00 AM
i would not mind setting something up for augest just let me know i hardly get on this website hardly have time between work and school so just let me know

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:18 PM
Hey, found your post. Were up for anything. Let us know a date, we don't have to work weekends, so were good with whatever.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:06 PM
i see you guys got my email...ok im going to set the date for the 27th of august...i would do the 20th but i will be in texas then...

SOOOO...SET DATE IS THE 27TH OF AUGUST....I ASK THAT EVERYONE THAT COMES PLEASE HELP IN SOME WAY.. HOTDOGS DRINKS PLATES CUPS WHATEVER YOU CAN THINK OF...IM DOING THIS TO TRY TO GET THE ALABAMA J'S TOGETHER BUT IM NOT RICH SO I CANT MAKE IT HAPPEN BY MYSELF.

Sinister Ambitions
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:14 PM
The 27th is fine with me. what time are we going to try to have this? and have we came up with a location yet?
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:17 PM
i might be working the 27th but i will see what i can do.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search