Any J's in Northwest FL.... - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any J's in Northwest FL....
Saturday, July 30, 2005 6:28 PM
wanna start a biweekly or monthly meet on bayfront in pensacola. There are always other cars there but I wanna get a northwest FL meet goin. Gimme an e-mail at Jbody2nr@mchsi.com if your interested.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Re: Any J's in Northwest FL....
Monday, August 01, 2005 1:00 PM
I'm about an hour east of Panama City in Apalachicola. I hardly ever get out that way, but if things get going I will check it out. There are only a few of us out this way......

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Monday, August 01, 2005 1:37 PM
albany ga, id come down there if it was on an off day.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Monday, August 01, 2005 3:05 PM
I am here in Tally. That is three hour drive.

Taetsch Z24: Didn't i meet you at the track GA, I had a white Z24

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Monday, August 01, 2005 4:49 PM
Quote:

There are only a few of us out this way......

Yep kinda figured that, Ive made one post like this before but this time Im gonna try and get something together. If I manage to I'll let yall know.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Monday, August 01, 2005 5:58 PM
I'm in Tally for another month... then I'm gone.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:43 AM
Mylife75, you had the white Z with the cammaro exhaust?, if so than ya that was me.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 5:13 AM
Yeah that was me. I am not sure when we will be up there again. A friend of mine just got a new WRX STI he want to run.

"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 6:09 PM
hey whats up Garrin, i'll be in panama city this weekend, and back down in pennsacola around november 10th. so you guys be prepared to see a red 4dr cav that you havent seen before. if you see this car chase me down and give me a holla.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:53 AM
Word...I'll keep an eye out. Lemme know when you hit up p'cola again.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 8:33 AM
There is Anthony Jones he is here in Tally, and two other people i know. There a number of J-bodies in Tallahassee but they do their own thing. Tired to talk to them but they were not interested in J-body. There is a while one Drift kit, a black with a bomex, a red with a bomex (have seen him in a while) a red one dropped with rims, a black dropped one. and Nick and Thomas. A girl with a black one and exhaust, and tail said she is not interested in modding. Just think she got nervous this black guy came up to her asking about her car.

all the time

Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:51 AM
I think Im going to get a website together. And register Northwest Florida J's in the teams/clubs section. Then we will see how many I get to join. Then I'll get something together.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:16 AM
Well, I got the job I interviewed for, so I'll be moving to Tampa in the beginning of September! I'm sure I'll come back for some football games.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 9:51 AM
Good to hear. Try and catch the winter florida J's meet since you'll be right there.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:18 PM
Jbody2NR: Good luck on the group up there. I failed miserably. I ended up going to a few meets in Tallahassee when they existed.

Ratindahat and I tried for months to get a scene up, but it was just him and I. Nobody else.

He now lives in NM and I live in Cocoa Beach.

Josh
SLK 32

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:23 PM
^^^dam wish I had known that back then, or it would have been me too. I probabaly had my '88 then though.

It kinda sucks, I see hundreds of cavs up here but none of them are on the org so its kinda hard to get in touch with them.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 1:18 PM
I got in touch with several from the org and they basically told us to piss off.

Josh
SLK 32

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 1:35 PM
The J-scene in this part of FL kinda sucks.

all the time

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 5:41 PM
All I really need is one other as dedicated to this as I am. Then we might be able to get something going. I talked with a guy today that said he would go but only if I get a pretty good amount of peeps. Anyways I got a pretty good amount of time to get something together. I'll probably be living in this general area a majority of my life.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 8:16 PM
Yea, people like him are the problem. If they all say that then nobody will show. Sucks.

I just moved from Jax where the scene is pretty good to Cocoa Beach, the scene here: ZERO.

Josh
SLK 32

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search