z24ballers-car - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
z24ballers-car
Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:46 PM
world market fri and sat nights.....

its only one of the badest places to be on the weekends till the cops run it off...... but yes... i know its some bull@!#$ that my car keeps being pushed back... but i am being promised that she will be done and ready for pick up on monday... the reason i was told was a problem with their spray booth that they have been waiting on parts for, so she will be getting painted tommarow. i went in and checked on her today, and everything is primed and on the car, and looking ver y good. aand with the bumper and hood on the car, she looks like a monster, even know i have mad wheel gap. i was looking at the side skirts, and i dont think i like them as much, but better than nothing i guess... i can always change them down the road. will have to see what they look like all painted. but i will probly be out fri/sat night, so stop and talk and say hi, i should have pictures on mon. no point in taking pictures till she is all done. ight well thats about it

Re: z24ballers-car
Friday, August 12, 2005 1:00 AM
bleh if u dont like the skirts change them before they paint it lol

Friday, August 12, 2005 8:07 PM
yup save money in the long run, and do it right the first time, this is your car and you are modifying it to your likeing so, if you dont like something change it.

Friday, August 12, 2005 10:40 PM
well i will go with them, they look good for now, i just want to get the speed skirts eventually... just arnt producing them yet... so i will probly keep them on the car, till i can get some money saved, and swtich them out. so the car doenst look so jurry rigged.....

Thursday, August 18, 2005 2:02 PM
sorry for any huge sig or whatever, for whatever reason my cardomain is freakin out... none of the pictures are working, so here is what the car is like done.... if you will be there sat night at world market you can see her first hand....

http://photobucket.com/albums/b123/makeitmikes04/

Friday, August 19, 2005 4:43 AM
needs a rear bumper, NOT BOMEX

some bigger rims and a drop

but i love that hood / bumper combo.. very nice

Friday, August 19, 2005 4:49 AM
what i am looking at doing is putting a rear lip kit on it, and yes, the next step is a pro-kit. i dont know what i am doing rims wise yet. but the bomex rear is wayyyyyy to ricy, i ended spending more to not get it when i bought my stuff.... its sooo stupid looking

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search