ANOTHER NEW FL MEET TOPIC(changes) - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ANOTHER NEW FL MEET TOPIC(changes)
Friday, August 26, 2005 8:04 PM
^ do eeeeeet!!!!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:10 AM
ok guys only a few more days to vote... yazmin... you gotta vote man...lol

#1) 7
#2) 0
#3) 2

looks like its prob going to be 1 but we will wait to call the park till the 1st of the month.

Monday, August 29, 2005 7:56 AM
Lets do the 1st option, because mornings suck, and the 29th is the Tampa Racing meet where eeeeeeeeveryone is going to be so Saturday morning the 30th you won't have aaaaaaanyone overthere but us.
Kinda defets the purpose, for others who like to show off their rides. lol

Best time:"""11.946""" @ 114.73 mph @17psi 1.83--60"
11 second daily driver!!!!
Race Related 727-561-9440
Shop of choice for your 11 second J body!

Also, built bottom end and or top end LSJ and L61's available.
13's ----12's ----11's ----10's

Monday, August 29, 2005 10:35 AM
so i gather that there will only be 10 cars showing up right now?, granted that this is the number of people that know of this, and have posted their opinion on what date they would want to be there....

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:21 AM
buzz122 wrote:so i gather that there will only be 10 cars showing up right now?, granted that this is the number of people that know of this, and have posted their opinion on what date they would want to be there....

no not at all... this post has only been up for a few days... and those are only prople that responded. not everyone comes on the org every day all day... jsut relax.. i think there will be a good turnout... maybe 20+ cars....

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:53 AM
What?????? not everyone has access to a computer, and shares my enthusiasm?????? How could that be? I cannot let myself hear of such ridiculous thoughts............

I know...... it was more like a sarcastic note, or just an observation, that only 10 people have voted.........

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:46 AM
buzz122 wrote:What?????? not everyone has access to a computer, and shares my enthusiasm?????? How could that be? I cannot let myself hear of such ridiculous thoughts............

I know...... it was more like a sarcastic note, or just an observation, that only 10 people have voted.........

Truly with any Meet we have ever has in FL only a small number actually are active in planning the event, but many more show.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:47 PM
Acctually, now if everyone would listen.
I am acctually taking it back and I am deciding on number 3.
This is why.
Local web site Tamparacing.com has a event on Saturday from 4-9pm and it is bad ass everyone, there is bunch of 10-11 second street cars and not too many V-8 guys.

Now here is one little problem. If anyone wants to race they need to go to www.tamparacing.com soon, and register to race.
It is pretty expensive, but worth it. Like $40 or something, but they lay VHT on the track every like 30 minutes and there is a limited number of cars that can run like 100 or so, so that way there is no pile up.
Now if you only wanna watch it is like $5 or $10.

Now we also COULD show up a little early like maybe 1-3pm and whoever wants to put their run in can until the TR event starts(Tamparacing).
Like I said it might seem a little too much but how many of us are gonna run anyways?
Then from there on everyone goes Racing, you guys know where, so if you all wanna go you can if not you can go to your hotel or something. Bridge Racing.

Back when I had my Isuzu tranny TR event was the place where I broke my axle how bad ass prepped it was.

Well that's about it, if anyone has any questions ask away.

Best time:"""11.946""" @ 114.73 mph @17psi 1.83--60"
11 second daily driver!!!!
Race Related 727-561-9440
Shop of choice for your 11 second J body!

Also, built bottom end and or top end LSJ and L61's available.
13's ----12's ----11's ----10's

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:20 PM
im down for option # 1 , keep me posted Guys
later
Mike

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:27 PM
I'll actually be living in the area by then, so dates really wont matter for me. I'm looking forward to becoming more active in the FL J-scene though.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 6:45 AM
ok guys thats it..... option #1 is the choice. 8-3 over #3... so me and dan will get together and set it up... and we will get back to you all as soon as possible.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:08 AM
Hey are you guys making a flyer or something??? I could put them on some cars in the area.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:29 PM
Herman wrote:Hey are you guys making a flyer or something??? I could put them on some cars in the area.

ditto that I've managed to get ahold of several people that dont use this sight that were interested in a northwest FL meet. If yall can get a flyer I can tag random J's but I'll be telling the others via e-mail.

Are you still planning on getting a hotel??

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Friday, September 02, 2005 9:44 AM
we can make a flyer if you want i supose... and yes we will get hotel info soon

Friday, September 02, 2005 9:50 AM
AEROGEARZ24 wrote:we can make a flyer if you want i supose... and yes we will get hotel info soon

yes a flyer would do really nice, dont have to be flashy of course. Thank you.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:10 AM
make a half letter size flyer, like 5.5" x 8.5" link it... so we all could print it out from home........

Friday, September 09, 2005 6:48 AM
whats the final date?

Friday, September 09, 2005 10:03 AM
i'M JUST WONDERING....... If theres a super chevy in G-ville on the 22-23, and Winter meet on 21 and 22nd, how are we suposed to be at two places at once? i don't know about every1 else but, i only have one car, and am only one person, and good luck on getting them to change the date for the super chevy...
Personaly i want to go to both...... and i will, lets say if the winter meet was on the weekend of the 29th..........

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search