J-meet in alabama...again - Page 7 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-meet in alabama...again
Saturday, August 27, 2005 6:14 PM
Wanted to say thanks to everyone. It was fun. Great to put a face with a jbody name and car. Hope to do it again soon. The food was great!!!!Nice to meet other people who share the same interest.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 9:19 AM
That was one of the best times ive had in along time. of course the food was great eurics mom cooked it.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 12:52 PM
dammit! i wish i was able to make it. all of those cars where awesome, i would have felt out of place with my stock '05. i have to make it to the next meet.
Sunday, August 28, 2005 3:58 PM
the meet was great, food was great, people were great, great location.... even though we got lost a couple of times on the way there lol jk cody i thought i mess wit u about that one... well hopefully i willhave the exterior done, the interior mostly and the motor built and turbo next time we meet
Sunday, August 28, 2005 6:56 PM
We were never lost just misplaced lol! I thought we about to pulled over on the way back. I had fun given you a hard time. If you need any help give me a call.

Euric I have the false floor cut out I have to wrap it. I also cut a window in it so you can mount your amp in the sparewheel well. Going to look good!
Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:57 PM
zlarue wrote:We were never lost just misplaced lol! I thought we about to pulled over on the way back. I had fun given you a hard time. If you need any help give me a call.

Euric I have the false floor cut out I have to wrap it. I also cut a window in it so you can mount your amp in the sparewheel well. Going to look good!

ok, just let me know what i need to do and i will do it....

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search