NEW SHOP - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEW SHOP
Friday, September 02, 2005 12:08 PM
ANYONE IN JACKSONVILLE NEEDS ANY WORK DONE I JUST OPENED A NEW SHOP CALL ME AT 904-725-4869 ASK FOR CHAD
BEST PRICES IN TOWN
BODY KITS---LAMBO DOORS---ENGINE SWAPS---TURBO CHARGERS AND NITROUS.

Re: NEW SHOP
Friday, September 02, 2005 2:20 PM
Where at?

FU Tuning

Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:08 AM
motor work?

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Friday, September 09, 2005 8:36 PM
put some WD-40 on that caps key

Friday, September 09, 2005 11:23 PM
so much for keepin up wiyj the post!!!. didn't i see this like 5 days ago?

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:04 AM
Sorry guys I have been really busy.You can call me at 904-996-9550 for prices and or directions.I have been wanting to do this for a long time I hope I can make it work.I know it going to be tough at first but until I get a name for myself.But I really take pride in my work and want not only to build a customr list but a friendship list as well.Give me a call if you need anything.
Chad
ps I have a partner with a tow service so if you need
a tow just call
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:58 AM
i tried callin the number........ it just rang, and rang, and rang..........

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:25 PM
sorry i was out picking up parts
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:37 PM
BTW Thanx for returning call , you must have caller ID......

just keep me posted.........

Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:45 AM
chad i am not gonna sit here and bash you ..but i do think you owe me big time since i had to pay 200.00 just to get my car own of an impound cause you didn't keep a ticket for my car and got fired
Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:18 AM
Mike,
I can not help that they would not give me your number to call you after I left the company.However if you look you will see that I tried to contact you on j body and on aim with no success.Like I told you befor I am sorry they towed it but I was no longer with that company.The vehicle was towed in so therfore that no ticket bull@!#$ they gave you was untrue because I could not have paid the tow guy if a ticket had not been generated.Face it they towed your car because they knew you were my friend.But dont think it stopped there they towed every car I had up there 4 to be exact.I am sorry your car got towed and will help you in any way I can if you want to persue legal action against them.Either way I apoligized to you and have offered to help you as I always have.What really bothers me about this is that I have always done what I told you I would do. When you needed an engine I sold you mine and installed it myself.When you had problems with that coolant leak I came to your house and looked at it.Anytime you came to the shop and needed help I was there yet you choose to hold some grudge against me for something I had no control over and If you ask any buisness person will tell you a company will not pay a bill without a ticket and the tow guy got paid and If you really want to take this to court with them ask you can have the video from the monday before your car got towed and see that I went over every single car on that lot right at the desk including yours.Mike you have been a good friend and if you choose to hold something against me for that then maybe I should rethink how I choose my friends.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:28 AM
WOW...... that is some s**t, not tryin to get in the middle, but WHY did you get fired form the other place?
You don't have to say, i was just curious.... But at least youre doin your own thing... thats always better than having to work for someone else...
I give you props.........

NEwayz, i just might want to come up there maybe this weekend, if youre gonna be at your shop, check out this 2.2 that you have........
I will be needing directions too.........

Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:05 AM
buzz122 wrote:WOW...... that is some s**t, not tryin to get in the middle, but WHY did you get fired form the other place?
You don't have to say, i was just curious.... But at least youre doin your own thing... thats always better than having to work for someone else...
I give you props.........

NEwayz, i just might want to come up there maybe this weekend, if youre gonna be at your shop, check out this 2.2 that you have........
I will be needing directions too.........

Depends on who's stopry you go by.
Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:11 AM
the REAL story....... awww hell, both sides.......

Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:20 AM
Since I feel that I have to clear my name now I will let everyone know and to ensure my integrety I have the paperwork on the claim I have filed.I was ask to leave the company after being put in the middle of a domestic despute.As it stands the owner was having an affair with the area manager.My family happens to be really good friends with the owners now to be ex wife.I happen to see something I should not have and then was ask about what I saw.I ask several times not to be involved however I really felt bad about what was going on.Needless to say the @!#$ hit the fan.As far as my ability and my integrety are concerned for 2 years you could drive by that location and you could not find a parking spot.If you drive by there now you cant even tell there open.I am good at my job and really hate that I had to put all this @!#$ on the org. but It seems some people want to give me a bad name and I dont want that right now I am really wanting to make this work.
Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:24 AM
Chad Martin wrote:Since I feel that I have to clear my name now I will let everyone know and to ensure my integrety I have the paperwork on the claim I have filed.I was ask to leave the company after being put in the middle of a domestic despute.As it stands the owner was having an affair with the area manager.My family happens to be really good friends with the owners now to be ex wife.I happen to see something I should not have and then was ask about what I saw.I ask several times not to be involved however I really felt bad about what was going on.Needless to say the @!#$ hit the fan.As far as my ability and my integrety are concerned for 2 years you could drive by that location and you could not find a parking spot.If you drive by there now you cant even tell there open.I am good at my job and really hate that I had to put all this @!#$ on the org. but It seems some people want to give me a bad name and I dont want that right now I am really wanting to make this work.

Hey I'm not tryign to give you a bad name. I do not know you, and have never met you. You could be a great guy. Everyone should know there is always 2 sides to every story, and yours might be right.
I will say you are correct there has always been cars at that location. Looked like a used car lot, but cars most of us would not buy. A noticed a lot of cars were always there. for long periods.

I just hope the shop you are opening is not to J-body only. If so you will not make it.
Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:34 AM
Hey Thanks, I work on all types of vehicles.I just want to carry on with my buisness and give people something alot of shops do not and that is a repaired vehicle fixed right the first time and at a fair price.So many shops take advantage of people and I want to have the reputation of being honest and fair.
Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:37 AM
I am in suport of you, i was just askin since that was brought up......
As far as your integrity, that doesnt change anything, since it was over stupid DRAMA, crap. Like i said before, i'm also giving you props for doing this on your own.....
Actuallly thinking about it, that should give you more integrity, first, since you never wanteed to get involved in the first place, and the fact that it had nothing to do with working on cars...... not like you f***ed up a car or something like that!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:16 AM
what i dont understand chad is why the belts are off my car.....not sayin you did it...but who else did you have touchin my car?
Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:25 AM
chad you are right you helped me alot and i am really thankful....right now i dunno what to think givin what has happened ...i am now lookin into another car and might be sellin my cavy ....dont think i am here to bash you...just dont understand alot of crap...if you ever got time give me a call we will have lunch and talk everything out
Friday, September 16, 2005 4:04 PM
another BS thread... I dont know you Chad but I do know Mike and I dont like him and he dont like me .. BFD ... however I would not take my car to you to work on .. due to I've seen cars sitting at that shop for months .not sure what was being done to them but if my car was to sit in a shop for as long as mikes has sat there and nothing was done to it I would never take it back to you .mikes car sitting there for so long could have been due to mike not having the money to fix it... not sure why it was there for that long.. and the post about the echo motor swap you have was just a shame for what you wanted for it .. I do wish you the best of luck with your new shop and hope you do well in it

Saturday, September 17, 2005 3:43 AM
robert i love you and you know that
Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:42 PM
That might of been just what was goin on at THAT shop.........
i wouldn't judge by where he used to be at..... give it a chnace..........
at least thats my opinion.........
if he f**ks up, once, then he did it on his own........... not by having a reputation from the other shop[!!! plus i'm sure if one person will ahev a bad experience atr his new place, then EVERYBODY will know

Sunday, September 18, 2005 6:44 AM
Reputations will follow you in life no matter where you go .. If you want to take your car there then great go for it . I have no need to go there due to I do all of my own work on my cars unlike others that cant are want ..

Like I said i hope he does well in his shop ..

And yes it could have been that shop BUT you must understand he was the Manger of the shop so he knew what was going on . it was his job

Monday, September 19, 2005 10:23 AM
You are right I was the Manager and as a manager and not a owner I had guidlines that were set that I had to follow weather I agreed with the policys or not I had to follow there rules.However I am in charge of the policys and procedures here and alot of things will be done diffrent. That lot stayed full because I was very good at my job and that was to get the car there cause you cant fix them over the phone.Secondly it stayed full because the shop was very small only large enough for 2 technicians and the majority of the work was time consuming jobs.I feel very sorry for the technicians there cause for the last 3 weeks there hours have been very low and thats not what they are used too.They have always gotten the hours needed to make a good living and support there families and that is not the situation now.I pride myself on providing quality work at a good price.As long as I follow those two things I will always be successfull.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search