P-Cola J's - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
P-Cola J's
Friday, August 19, 2005 5:58 PM
Any J's to hang out with here in P-cola... post here!

Re: P-Cola J's
Sunday, August 21, 2005 11:58 AM
i'll be down there around nov 10th.

Monday, August 22, 2005 4:58 AM
Im down here all the dam time.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Monday, August 22, 2005 4:20 PM
Where you at? Cause I'm on the NAS naval base... usually on Friday night you can find me at p-cola beach getting drunk!

Monday, August 22, 2005 8:42 PM
As said in your other post, we have a beach house down there and whenever my car makes it back from seattle, i'll surely be down to hang with ya!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:23 AM
I live in navarre. Been trying to get a northwest florida meet going at bayfront. So far to no avail.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 10:26 AM
I've mentioned before that I'm located about an hour east of Panama City. I'd like to try and make it that way soon.

Jbody2nr wrote:I live in navarre. Been trying to get a northwest florida meet going at bayfront. So far to no avail.

Maybe we can have a meet somewhere in between like Ft Walton?

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Thursday, August 25, 2005 12:01 PM
Ft walton would do great for me. I put an application to the teams/clubs list for northwest florida j's so we'll see who else we get. If we can get at least a few people I'll organize something.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 8:49 AM
I live in pensacola id go to a meet if you guys had one. Just not at bayfront those are a bunch of imports asses.
Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:34 PM
96fire wrote:I live in pensacola id go to a meet if you guys had one. Just not at bayfront those are a bunch of imports asses.

Got it I'll put you on the list. Its probably not gonna be in P-cola when I get it together. Probably in Ft.Walton or Destin.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:37 PM
You missed me man, i was down there for a year at Corry Station right down the road from NAS. But I'm gone now and stationed at Fort Meade, MD. Are you still in A-school? or actually stationed there?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search