NOPI question please hurry - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NOPI question please hurry
Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:31 PM
Does anyone kow if you can camp out anywhere near the track? Ive gone the last 4 years but never camped, heard people talkin about it though and we have 15 cars goin with atleast 2 people in each car. But we'd all like to stay together. I know i know this is VERY VERY last minute but any advice would help.

Re: NOPI question please hurry
Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:51 PM
try searching online. i really dont know of anywhere though

Friday, September 16, 2005 6:06 PM
Yea you can camp! Alot of people who show their cars there don't leave because they want to be as close as possible so they know nothing goes wrong. Also if you head out into the country a little ways you can find land to camp on easy.I live about 10min from the track so I've never had to camp (always wanted to throw a JBO party tho). Only bad I've ever heard was that girl back in 03 getting raped/killed.......other than that petty theifs and the GM 286hp cavi getting stolen

If you need any general directions to the land I'm talking about call me @ 678-416-9475

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Saturday, September 17, 2005 6:31 PM
the girl (allison) that got rapped and killed that was in '02. the car club I just joined "Who Then Now" car club doesn't go to nopi anymore because she was good friends with them and was with wTn when it happened

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Sunday, September 18, 2005 1:57 PM
ahhh, that blows man! Didn't know I was going to Nopi all the way back then, so that accounts for the year confusion....

P.s- sucks I couldn't make it out this year, should have my car back down here by Nopi 06 and will be showing for sure. Saw alot of cav around stockbridge area though! Curious as to who all of them were as I recognized none of them......later

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search