WHO IS INTERESTED IN STARTING A CAR CLUB WITH ME? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WHO IS INTERESTED IN STARTING A CAR CLUB WITH ME?
Monday, September 19, 2005 7:57 AM
I AM WANTING TO START A CAR CLUB IN THE WINSTON SALEM AREA AND TO EXPAND OUT AS FAR AS PIOLT MTN. I WILL BE THERE IN NOV. IT LOOKS LIKE. IT WILL BE OPEN TO ALL CARS AND TRUCKS. I NEED TO GET A VP AND A FEW BEGINING MEMBERS. THE TEAM WILL BE CALLED "WICKED ILLUSIONS" FOR ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED HIT ME UP AND I HAVE THE LOGO AND BANNERS FOR CARS FOR FREE AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING SPONSORS FOR THE TEAM.

Re: WHO IS INTERESTED IN STARTING A CAR CLUB WITH ME?
Monday, September 19, 2005 8:23 AM
No, im all GO no show...

"I have a stage 3 computer chip and a aem air intake."

^^ how did you "chip" a GM VCM\PCM..... or do you meen flash.... and in that case who did it?

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Monday, September 19, 2005 9:02 AM
It was flashed and I know have a Weapon R intake, headers, and full exaust. I need to update my info. But never have time.
Monday, September 19, 2005 9:13 AM
Know my info is updated, So check it out and see what you think. As a team you have to have your show cars and your fast cars. You cann't have one without the other.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:42 PM
Whats up Im from Elkin. There used to be a car club around here call prostreet illusionz.and theres a club in Mt.Airy called wicked visions. you put the 2 together and you get wicked illusionz. Crazy huh? any ways I might be interested
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:31 PM
So do you know Dustin Ball with the eclipse? I need to hit him up and don't know how to get in touch with him. If that is the case on the name I would probley change to something else. More like Aliance 16 car club or Untouchables. I have plenty of names in my head. I need a VP and some one willing to help start the team. I have national hook ups and can probley get a full team sponsored. With in a year and a half I want our own Car show.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:35 PM
yea Dustys my best friend. what do you need him for? Tell me and Ill let him know.then If he wants me to give you his number I will. I dont give out numbers without a say so. you know what I mean?
Re: WHO IS INTERESTED IN STARTING A CAR CLUB WITH
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:48 PM
Not sure where they were from but there is already a club called wicked illusions. They had a couple cars at the nopi show at the ATL motor speedway.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:56 AM
That's fine, I have plenty of names in order. Who ever jumps on and and helps me start it up will help me with the name to begin with. Aaron I think I have Dusty's parents number but not his cell or anything. I am for sure coming out and want to start something up with some cars and hit up some major shows and do our thing. I have more info. But I am trying to find someone who is interested in being a VP.
Friday, September 23, 2005 3:48 PM
I am around the charlotte area. Is that to far away?

Friday, September 23, 2005 8:32 PM
No, I want to have the biggist club in NC and SC. I am a VP of a club right know in Kansas and I am moving back to the east coast. I am interested in a VP Topsub are you interested? It looks like you take your ride pretty serious as well. Hit me up man.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/736000-736999/736746_71_full.jpg

Friday, September 23, 2005 8:33 PM

Friday, September 23, 2005 8:38 PM
hit me up on yahoo or aim some time.

Sunday, September 25, 2005 9:55 AM
hey Josh I remember you. I dont know if you remember me or not. When you were in Elkin a while back do you remember the green Sunbird that pulled up at the car wash.
That was me. Im currently working on it. Its bored .40 over, forged pistons,port & polished head and Either a T25 or a T3 turbo. I havent decided yet. If I can sell my T3 for $200 Ill use my T25 If not Ill use the T3.
Sunday, September 25, 2005 3:20 PM
YEAH, I REMEMBER YA. HOWS THINGS IN ELKIN? I'LL BE THERE IN A FEW MONTHS FOR GOOD. TIRED OF THIS MID WEST STUFF. SEE IF THE GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN STARTING SOMETHING UP. I AM FOR SURE.
Sunday, September 25, 2005 5:38 PM
I know for a fact if and when you come to Elkin itll get started. theres a new sport compact shop open here.so hurry up and get back
Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:50 PM
What's the name of the shop and what all do they do?
Monday, September 26, 2005 9:10 PM
Carolina Street Dreams is the name. you name it they do it
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:51 PM
Where is it at? Do you know the #?
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:42 PM
its right on N.bridge St. beside of Speedy Chef. I dont know the # but Ill get it
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:25 PM
Thanks, I also need to talk about a club think, do you have any guy's in mind that could join? Hit me up.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:48 AM
Yea theres several around here that wil join. I know they will if its open to all cars and not just imports or J bodies.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search