Jacksonville Monthly meet - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jacksonville Monthly meet
Monday, October 03, 2005 7:01 AM
boost,

i dident think that track was so bad.... 2.3 60'....... but my 1\8 mi sucked....idn heat soak maby....

cops suck too...bastards runed all my import hateing fun.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:16 AM
I don't suppose NE1 has looked into getting somekind of permit to meet up @ winn-dixie, ya know they are only $4 bucks, and the city cannot refuse to give em out, since that would be unconstitutional, and then the cops could do S**T about everyone there. The other thing is that would have to ask permision from the property owner.....

WHY did they run all of us out that night, was there people racing down the street?

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Monday, October 03, 2005 8:28 AM
i was.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:29 AM
buzz122 wrote:I don't suppose NE1 has looked into getting somekind of permit to meet up @ winn-dixie, ya know they are only $4 bucks, and the city cannot refuse to give em out, since that would be unconstitutional, and then the cops could do S**T about everyone there. The other thing is that would have to ask permision from the property owner.....

WHY did they run all of us out that night, was there people racing down the street?

I talked to the cops about that, but they do not give permits for hanging out in the parking lots. You have to get permission from the owners of the parking lots to hang there. Still even with that the cops can still kick you out, if people areacting up, breaking laws. We got kicked out because WinnDixie called the cops, because of loud music and racing on the road.

Also I did not take any pictures just come video's but they did not come out to well.

FU Tuning

Monday, October 03, 2005 9:52 PM
C'mon, post a link to at least one of the vids.......... :d

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search