I SAW YOU STEVE ON SPEED CHANNEL! - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I SAW YOU STEVE ON SPEED CHANNEL!
Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:18 PM
I just saw your ass on tv from atl nopi, you did a good interview (didn't freeze or anything) and the car looked hot! congrats!

Streetline RHD Cavy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -

Re: I SAW YOU STEVE ON SPEED CHANNEL!
Saturday, October 08, 2005 3:44 PM
Viper98912 wrote:I just saw your ass on tv from atl nopi, you did a good interview (didn't freeze or anything) and the car looked hot! congrats!

Streetline RHD Cavy

I saw it as well. I sort of felt he stumbled a little, but not bad.

FU Tuning

Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:50 PM
higgins , higgins, higgins...

Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:54 PM
bonedaddy wrote:higgins , higgins, higgins...

Jesus Christ, people. I can't comment on what I saw.

FU Tuning

Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:19 PM

-- John

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:00 AM
John Piparo wrote:

Oh @!#$ off. I was not hating. If I was hating I would say he looked like a @!#$ retard on there, and the interior looks like @!#$. (that was a example), but I did not. You guys need to relax a little. If someone else would have said the same thing I had it would have been fine. Geez, @!#$ Florida J-body people.

FU Tuning

Sunday, October 09, 2005 2:21 PM
Oh @!#$ off? Geez, @!#$ Florida J-body people? Dude I was just kidding, hence the thing. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, but yeah, I normally don't take kindly to people talking to me like that. Hope we understand each other.

-- John

Sunday, October 09, 2005 4:38 PM
an the florida J saga continues -- congrats and you car looked great at nopi

Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:35 PM
John Piparo wrote: Oh @!#$ off? Geez, @!#$ Florida J-body people? Dude I was just kidding, hence the thing. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, but yeah, I normally don't take kindly to people talking to me like that. Hope we understand each other.

Truly no I do not understand you. People normally do not put that out there unless they meant it. No i did not see the , which still means nothing.

FU Tuning

Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:20 PM
How bout we all just get along.
Every one is entitled to their own opinions hence: Opinions are like A-holes everyone has one. lol

Another cool quote: Hondas are like tampons every ----- has one. lol

So cool it guys, it's all good.
I wanna see everyone show up at the November meet, at least at the track.
Where ''''''''I''''''' like to be.

Best time:"""11.946""" @ 114.73 mph @17psi 1.83--60"
11 second daily driver!!!!
Race Related 727-561-9440
Shop of choice for your 11 second J body!

Also, built bottom end and or top end LSJ and L61's available.
13's ----12's ----11's ----10's

Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:44 PM
Ok Mr. Serious, I'll go ahead and further explain it so maybe you can understand.

I was making a funny, used a little smiley face raising a jbo flag to symbolize being cute,

you seem to have interpreted it as negative harassment like I'm picking on you (when it was meant to be a joke, a trait that people with a sense of humor typically pick up on)

but the truth is that despite the previous drama that you may have experienced with other people in my area that I couldn't care less and this has nothing to do with that at ALL,

so you then proceeded to write a pissy & festering little post, telling me to @!#$ off (which if you were to tell me this in person, I would not let slide), telling us to relax when I assure you we are, and then dissing Florida J people (which is ironic since you yourself are a "@!#$ Florida J person")

I tried to explain myself and keep the peace, and now you just threw it back in my face. I honestly don't like you, you just seem prolong drama, and ever since the past Florida J show, which you were supposed to be at but you tragically "locked your keys in your car", and I had to go out of my way to get money that you owed my friend for a ridiculous amount of time, I more or less think you're a piece of @!#$. So its whatever dude, I said my piece and am done with you, learn how to take a joke.

-- John

Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:47 PM
ha! owned.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:12 PM
oops, did i do that...

i was just "hinting" on the fact that you never seem to have anything nice to say about anyone or anything. but thats just my observation, but hey i do not have any beef with ya...

"I sort of felt he stumbled a little, but not bad." like that was a comment you couldn't keep to yourself...

like mama always said, "if you aint got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

that is all, huggs and kisses!

hows that for cute batman...

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:20 PM
donnie you shouldve met up w/ me in atl man.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:22 PM
Very cute, I'd dare to say it was adorable (no alliteration intended).

-- John

Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:27 PM
John Piparo wrote: Ok Mr. Serious, I'll go ahead and further explain it so maybe you can understand.

I was making a funny, used a little smiley face raising a jbo flag to symbolize being cute,

you seem to have interpreted it as negative harassment like I'm picking on you (when it was meant to be a joke, a trait that people with a sense of humor typically pick up on)

but the truth is that despite the previous drama that you may have experienced with other people in my area that I couldn't care less and this has nothing to do with that at ALL,

so you then proceeded to write a pissy & festering little post, telling me to @!#$ off (which if you were to tell me this in person, I would not let slide), telling us to relax when I assure you we are, and then dissing Florida J people (which is ironic since you yourself are a "@!#$ Florida J person")

I tried to explain myself and keep the peace, and now you just threw it back in my face. I honestly don't like you, you just seem prolong drama, and ever since the past Florida J show, which you were supposed to be at but you tragically "locked your keys in your car", and I had to go out of my way to get money that you owed my friend for a ridiculous amount of time, I more or less think you're a piece of @!#$. So its whatever dude, I said my piece and am done with you, learn how to take a joke.

First off to me the does not mean funny. It dos not. As I said before I did not see it.
Second none of this had anything to do with previous problems with Tampa people.
Next my comment on Fl J People I should not have said, because it was directed more at things not related to this.
Next why do you have to bring up something else that has nothing to do with this and the Fl show. Actually I did not lock the keys in my car, but the car did. It locks on it's own, when you start it. You also have no right putting my other business out there. Not yours to put out. That is ok I do not know you, so I can't say I do not like you.

Quote:

oops, did i do that...

i was just "hinting" on the fact that you never seem to have anything nice to say about anyone or anything. but thats just my observation, but hey i do not have any beef with ya...

"I sort of felt he stumbled a little, but not bad." like that was a comment you couldn't keep to yourself...

like mama always said, "if you aint got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

that is all, huggs and kisses!

hows that for cute batman...

I never have anything good to say about anyone? Hmmmmm that is funny.
Also I was not saying anything bad about anyone in this post, until this start with JohnP.

FU Tuning

Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:04 PM
Typical FL JBO Post tho, I must admit! We should make a Soap Opera out of them.

As I will not take sides in this, I will admit "The Reaper" is notorious for auto-locking the doors.

Off Topic: Did you not win a trophy at the FL J meet John P?

Josh
SLK 32

Sunday, October 09, 2005 10:44 PM
Arguing on the E-Net=Special Olympics.
Come on guys, this pointless misunderstanding escalated into a childish argument full of offense.

I think you both should quit, it does not look nice.

Piparo, I have ALWAYS gotten props from Higgins on my racing ET's so you saying he does NOT do it is out of line.
Maybe not to you, but he does to others,

I hope you don't take this offensively.None intended.

Monday, October 10, 2005 7:52 AM
wow all of this because of one box of

are you kidding me -- you guys say this is a typical fla jbo post but seems like there is always one person in the middle of them --

seriously you guys need to chill out, the haterade was a joke and this topic is about blue and his first TV appearence

Monday, October 10, 2005 7:53 AM
damn we need a female in this post.. theres to much testosterone.....lol....

batman dont make me send you to your cave....

higgins.. we've had our problems in the past.. but thats over... lets not get this @!#$ going agian.... its not worth it.. as yazmin said... E-Fighting= THE UBER GAY!!....

lets all get along and have a blast in november...

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:50 AM

i love you guys...

Monday, October 10, 2005 11:12 AM
box of haterade? what box? that @!#$ comes in bottles! stop hatin!

Monday, October 10, 2005 1:26 PM
Good turn out in November girls!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005 2:16 PM
AEROGEARZ24 wrote:damn we need a female in this post.. theres to much testosterone.....lol....

batman dont make me send you to your cave....

higgins.. we've had our problems in the past.. but thats over... lets not get this @!#$ going agian.... its not worth it.. as yazmin said... E-Fighting= THE UBER GAY!!....

lets all get along and have a blast in november...

You are right we have gotten over our problems from years ago. I was not/am not trying to start that back up. not sure what gave you that idea.

I'm going to say I'm sorry, for jumping at John P. I was grumpy this weekend, and when I read his post I flipped. I felt you were trying to accuse me of flaming Blue. I was not. I was agreeing with Viper, but just added that he seemed to stumble a little. Is that such a bad thing? When Blues car was first posted on the ORG I posted and told him the paint looked flawless.
I have even voted for John P for Car of the month on here. I have also posted on the Florida J mailing list stating Donnie's car looks hot, but yet I have nothing good to say about anyone.

Once again sorry, for jumping the gun.

FU Tuning

Monday, October 10, 2005 5:26 PM
np lets all go to the florida meet this winter and have some fun --- it is coming up fast oh and john P if you car is not done by then we will have some issues

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search