WHO HAS HEARD OF TEAM ECI - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WHO HAS HEARD OF TEAM ECI
Monday, October 10, 2005 6:53 PM
I am just curious if anyone in the south east region has heard of Team ECI. Thanks

Re: WHO HAS HEARD OF TEAM ECI
Monday, October 10, 2005 7:28 PM
i have they are from jax,fl
Monday, October 10, 2005 7:29 PM
yea its a rather large club, well established

Monday, October 10, 2005 7:39 PM
Thats what I have seen so far. their membership goes from GA to FL to SC

Thanks

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:43 PM
is it a jbody club?

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Monday, October 10, 2005 8:55 PM
buzz122 wrote:is it a jbody club?

No all imports

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:12 PM
yes i have and im in the atl area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Monday, October 10, 2005 9:14 PM
well? what about em?

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Monday, October 10, 2005 9:19 PM
buzz122 wrote:well? what about em?

x2

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:01 PM
Looks like a gay car show club. www.teameci.com and click on about.

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:16 PM
Zach wrote:Looks like a gay car show club. www.teameci.com and click on about.

Well I show so if that gay sorry

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:30 AM
You have to remember, anything non performance to Zach is "gay and rice". Heaven forbid you have a Jbody sticker on your car...

Josh
SLK 32

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:03 AM
Yea they post frequent on ImportAtlanta.com and their site was already posted above. They usually grab a good number of trophies at Nopi and about 2-3 of their top cars live a stones throw from me.

Ashley good to hear that you moved from Montana on down to Arkansas if that's what I heard correct. Guess you had to follow me from the NW eh! Will you be trucking the queen to Nopi 06'? Let me warn you, it's a TON better than all those H.I.N seattle, and Global Import Car shows they throw up in the NW. A-lot stiffer comp for you! G*luck here in the south!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:23 AM
John cannot post from work, just relaying the message.

John wrote:Hey do me a favor. Post for me in the SE forum about the Team ECI. Post this "Zach what is not a gay club to you??? Must it be full of only auto-X's? You truly kill me.
This is one of the top notch clubs in the south. They have top notch cars!! Cars that also can be fast. When they go to shows they go in packs and normally are in the running for Team awards. They also host at least one show a year in jacksonville. I went to the show this year they hosted and tyey gave away a all expense paid trip to Sema this year. Does that sound gay?? I think not."

I can't post on the ORG from work.

Josh
SLK 32

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:03 AM
Bballjamal (Cav-AtL) wrote:Yea they post frequent on ImportAtlanta.com and their site was already posted above. They usually grab a good number of trophies at Nopi and about 2-3 of their top cars live a stones throw from me.

Ashley good to hear that you moved from Montana on down to Arkansas if that's what I heard correct. Guess you had to follow me from the NW eh! Will you be trucking the queen to Nopi 06'? Let me warn you, it's a TON better than all those H.I.N seattle, and Global Import Car shows they throw up in the NW. A-lot stiffer comp for you! G*luck here in the south!

I didn't actually go to HIN Seattle, I went back to Chicago for my shows this year so competition wise i know what i'm up against because I went up against alot of top cars at HIN Chicago and took home over 3 trophies. But thanks for the heads up

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:44 AM
Zach wrote:Looks like a gay car show club. www.teameci.com and click on about.

well, seeing as one of my friends was in team eci (or becoming a member, etc), i'd say you're pretty @!#$in gay for assuming that.

- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:35 PM
Yea, that's a pretty sweet club I think. I've seen them at quite a few shows around here starting with a Zephryhills show in January of 2003. Really clean and well done cars.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:31 PM
[quote=ºÇãVî§pÉëк]Yea, that's a pretty sweet club I think. I've seen them at quite a few shows around here starting with a Zephryhills show in January of 2003. Really clean and well done cars.

Yeah some of the cleanest rides I have seen too

Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:01 AM
This was my favorite car of their group and I don't know what happened to him. It's a Civic, with an Integra front end molded on AND Accord headlights molded into the Integra front. Along with some other goodies. I believe he had Infiniti taillights on the back too. The G30 or I30 or something, not the new G35. I got a few pics of their cars at Spring Break Nationals in Daytona around 2003 I think. And I think I'm the only one, but I love that blue Integra with the BMW headlights molded in. Props to the whole team. You getting recruited by them or something Ashley??

Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:06 AM
Ashley Becker wrote:I am just curious if anyone in the south east region has heard of Team ECI. Thanks

935 Dragger

only crew for me.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:45 AM
[quote=ºÇãVî§pÉëк]This was my favorite car of their group and I don't know what happened to him. It's a Civic, with an Integra front end molded on AND Accord headlights molded into the Integra front. Along with some other goodies. I believe he had Infiniti taillights on the back too. The G30 or I30 or something, not the new G35. I got a few pics of their cars at Spring Break Nationals in Daytona around 2003 I think. And I think I'm the only one, but I love that blue Integra with the BMW headlights molded in. Props to the whole team. You getting recruited by them or something Ashley??

I know this guy. He is a local. It now has a carbon fiber hood, a very nice trunk set-up. Last I knew he still had the car, but life has him busy. Nice turbo set-up as well on the car.

FU Tuning

Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:50 AM
[quote=ºÇãVî§pÉëк]This was my favorite car of their group and I don't know what happened to him. It's a Civic, with an Integra front end molded on AND Accord headlights molded into the Integra front. Along with some other goodies. I believe he had Infiniti taillights on the back too. The G30 or I30 or something, not the new G35. I got a few pics of their cars at Spring Break Nationals in Daytona around 2003 I think. And I think I'm the only one, but I love that blue Integra with the BMW headlights molded in. Props to the whole team. You getting recruited by them or something Ashley??

You can say something like that

As for 935 Draggers, NO. I have met all of the chicago areas team and they are rude to people and have ego problems and thats not something I want to be apart of.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 1:38 PM
that car is up north somewhere. i got the black an sliver seats from it at less the front two. yea that is a nice car last i heard about it was still the same not much was done to it with the new owner.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search