Wheels and Terminator 2 spoiler for sale - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wheels and Terminator 2 spoiler for sale
Friday, October 07, 2005 9:29 PM
Hey, I just wanted to let everybody in my region know that I have some items for sale on ebay. The description and pricing details are in the exterior classified section.

Thanks,
Roger

Re: Wheels and Terminator 2 spoiler for sale
Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:17 PM
bump
Sunday, October 09, 2005 6:15 PM
bump
Monday, October 10, 2005 4:18 PM
bump
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 3:09 PM
bump
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:00 PM
Did you get new stuff, or are you abandoning the cavy? How wide are the 14's. You might be able to sell them for someone to run DR's on. They *should* fit neons as well.
Might want to put up some sale posters up on campus. There are still alot of cavys there.
Later.

2004 Cavalier. Razzi. (Sold)
1998 Corvette. Some mods.
1992 Typhoon. Lots of mods.
1994 Civic VX 44MPG
Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:48 PM
Rob,

Man what is up?! I haven't heard or talked to you, Travis, Brett, or Tabitha in forever. Well, how's things been? As for this post, no I am definately keeping the cavy. I finished the whole entire car perfectly, but then of course the inner fabricator inside came out even more and I have decided to make this car full blown custom. This means that I'll have to replace a lot of parts on my car. Unfortunately, I'm low on funds so I'm selling a lot of my parts to make room for new parts. The 14s are 14 x 6 and they are actually currently on my wife's dodge neon. She hates them and wants the stock wheels back so off to ebay they went. Well, that's about it but post back, it's good to hear from you and maybe we could have a middle tn meet sometime.

Later,
Roger
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:50 AM
Well, Tabitha got her S/C for the z24. I seen pics of Brett's car from various shows. That is about all I know. Have not been doing much J-body stuff myself. I bought a different car. You still wortk at the same place?

1994 Civic VX 44MPG
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 4:16 PM
Yeah, I'm still the store manager of Marina's. What new car did you buy? Also, do you know anything about Travis? I haven't talked to him in like a year. Do you still work at the wal-mart place out in shelbyville? Post back. We should organize a middle tn meet, mainly because I still never got to see your typhoon.

Later,
Roger
Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:09 AM
So, what wheels do you have on your car? Do you still like /have the racing seats? (I think you bought some a couple of years ago...) I wish I had aftermarket seats. I am really liking the factory srt4 seats.... love the side bolsters. You live in the borro now, or you still out in the sticks?

1994 Civic VX 44MPG

Monday, October 17, 2005 8:56 PM
Hey,

I do live in the boro now, I finally got tired of the drive so I moved. As far as the wheels go, I have a bigger set of polished american racing snipers on the car. Also, I still do have the seats but I am wanting to sell them. If you want a cheap set I would be more than happy to sell them to you. They are a reclinable set of tenzo r racing seats in red/black. The only thing wrong with them is some fading which is pretty typical of those type of seats. If you want them shoot me an offer and we will meet up and talk about them.

Later,
Roger
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 6:17 AM
Those colors don't work for me. I might know some people who may be intersted though. I will let you know if I do. The borro is not a bad place to live. There is plenty of stuff to do there. They could use a little bit more late night entertainment. Walking around walmart is about all they offer past 1am.
Later

1994 Civic VX 44MPG
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:22 PM
Hey,

I'm about to make another post. I want this one to die because my ebay items have expired. So Rob if you don't mind let's move this to another thread. Also, the new thread will be under the topic wheels will trade for almost anything.

Thanks,
Roger
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search