Florida What we done? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Florida What we done?
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:07 AM
We are getting another hurrican and it doesn't look pretty.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Re: Florida What we done?
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:11 AM
Its' coming specifically for you........ thanx for gwtting everyone involved in your problems......

J/K

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:16 AM
hope fully itll lose a lot of power before it gets here. 175mph would be catastophic. i should be okay here in gville and my family is in miami, so theyll be okay unless this cold front come faster and the eye scoots in between the mainland and the keys, then im f___ed

good luck to you west coast peeps

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:22 AM
funny! I am up North but we will still get some rain out of it. We are here putting an addition on our house we don't need this at this point.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:57 AM
They say is going to lose strength and hit FL as a CAT 1. Lets hope those meteorologist know what they are talking about...
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:06 AM
Yeah, the NHC is saying it should drop to around a Category 2 by the time it makes landfall in Florida. They said that the storm surge on the west coast is going to be really high, I live in the Tampa Bay area so I should be seeing a bit of action (if it goes how they think it will). All the computer models show roughly the same pattern :\ I guess I won't be moving too much this weekend, means I have one weekend left to get all of my stuff out of the apartment.. wonderful >:\

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:07 AM
hurricanes are unpredictable man

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:15 AM
Word Jose. Lets see there has been several 1 and 2 cat storms each one is different.
One may produce rain and wind. The other can be dry as hell with winds. It just matters
which side of the the storm hits..

God bless America. The end of man will be done in by Mother Nature...
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:17 AM
There is a hurricane coming at us?

Thanks for the heads up.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:57 PM
cmon tomato, katchup !!!!

i just hope it don't hit gainsville this weekend

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:17 PM
I know. I have an autocross on Sunday at GIR, and I may work the subaru autocross this saturday if they have any slots open.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 1:58 PM
IT'S A CAT 3 NOW AND GAINING STRENGTH --- AND THE WEATHER JUST STARTED TO COOL DOWN TOO

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:49 PM
PSICHO wrote:IT'S A CAT 3 NOW AND GAINING STRENGTH --- AND THE WEATHER JUST STARTED TO COOL DOWN TOO

What are you babbling about? This storm was a Cat V at like 5 a.m. this morning when I checked.

Josh
SLK 32

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:04 PM
haha yeah i just saw that

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:29 PM
Son of a...... It's supposed to come almost over my town.......geezus.....First Hurricane Charley and now this piece of crap......oh well....

Car is for Sale!Supercharger kit is for sale!
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 5:01 PM
Maybe it will turn north and hit NO. lol....

Josh
SLK 32

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:04 PM
Hopefully it does. Maybe then they will realize that they should abandon that city.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:53 PM
WHAT they havn't already rea;ized that? theres plans for rebuling? WHAT MORONS /!!!!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:12 AM
It's all a conspiracy, the creators of Girls Gone Wild are helping with the rebuilding.. without it - they'll be out of business!

Seriously though, it's going to be like a year before that place is even rebuilt.. they should leave it demolished and just make it like a museum or something. I bet more people would go there to see the destruction and as an amusement, rather than to go there to party - with it rebuilt. I could be wrong though :\

Weatherman Tony on the scene, Tony - what is your prediction for Hurricane Wilma?

I believe it is going to backflip over the United States and attack Canada. It will increase intensity into a new Category 6 Hurricane. But don't worry, space aliens from the planet Krita will blast Hurricane Wilma into oblivion with their photon/fusion rocket blasters.

The end.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:44 AM
I think you should lay off the Star Trek!!!

Josh
SLK 32

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search