SFL-JBO Ft Lauderdale anyone up for a meet? - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: SFL-JBO Ft Lauderdale anyone up for a meet?
Monday, December 12, 2005 8:48 AM
oh yea and bring ur sockets cuz i gotta take my dash apart because i wanna plug i my iPOD thing to the back of my headunit

my dad has zero tools at home, it sucks... thats wut im gettin him for christmas

Monday, December 12, 2005 3:58 PM
Quote:

and dave could you bring ur tools? i wanna take my bumper off and try to fix my fog lights

lol and how are you gonna get to it, your lowered now man. i'll bring the tools ya need for it, if only to see you try an do it.

Quote:

oh yea and bring ur sockets cuz i gotta take my dash apart because i wanna plug i my iPOD thing to the back of my headunit

lol have fun

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:39 PM
i wont be there, im leaving my car up here in gville for the break. but have fun kiddies
-brendan

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 3:53 PM
the supercharged will be in town....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:38 PM
uhmm...the 18th... I dunno Im working for someone that day...almost 2 weeks straight... till the 26 so I can get my 2 weeks off........I'll try to make it early before 3pm or late after 9pm

CaviFL45

Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:08 AM
dave doest ur tools include ur massive jack that almost lifted my whole car off the ground?

and thats why i have to take my bumper off to fix my fog lights.. because i cant get anywhere near it now that im low

Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:09 AM
@!#$ forgot, are we gonna be graced with that whiney little bitch's presence?

Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:12 PM
Who's the bitch now. Haha what a movie line. The new guy..
So is this going to be at Markam about noon..
Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:28 PM
lol i can meet up with you on Sat or later next week if you want i don't really like hauling that thing around when i don't have to.. whats wrong with it anyway? mis aimed?

i don't wanna squeeze Carlos out so like maybe between 11 an 12 we can start showing up, also theres supposed to be allot of rain this weekend , joy. anyone want to come up with an alternate place in case of rain?? i know we can go to that Denny's Bryan likes so much !!
wax paper sandwich anyone? i dunno think parking garage really, just need to find one that won't too packed from shoppers.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 10:14 PM
well...the rain is for friday and saturday...sunday it's said that would be cloudy, but no rain.... so, it is for 18th at markham....

CaviFL45

Friday, December 16, 2005 3:41 PM
18th markham at noonish

and the parking garage we went to last time is for an upscale business hotel, im sure it wont be packed if we HAVE to move from the rain...

and yea my fog got messed up somehow when i hit a cardboard box, i cant get near it to see if it actually broke or wut.. but it lights up the road right in front my my bumper real well lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search