FL winter meet HOTEL INFO/PRICES!! - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FL winter meet HOTEL INFO/PRICES!!
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:42 AM
ok guys and girls i was driving by the hotels today so i stopped and got prices and info.... here it is

ok the cheepest was the Courtyard by Marriott
Price= $119 a night for a standard room.
Address is 4014 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar FL 34677
Phone is 813-925-8887

the next was the Holiday Inn Express
Price for a standard room is $129 and for a suite its $149
Address is 3990 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar Fl 34677
Phone is 813-854-5080

and last is the Residence Inn by Marriott
Price for a bad ass studio suite is $139 it has full kitchen with dishes and all as well as a full living room..
there is also a 2 bedroom suite with 2 full rooms, full kitchen adn all... that price on that is $169 a night..
address is 4012 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar Fl 34677
Phone is 813-818-9400

all these hotel are under a year old and are really nice.. there is an applebees right in front of them aswell as a Winners grill, and a mcdonalds right a cross the street.. there is a good bar right there called the round up.. its very very popular and has almost a 2-1 guy girl ratio.. if you have any questions leave them here or hit me up on AIM at ccdedej3

thanks guys and i hope for a great turnout..

Re: FL winter meet HOTEL INFO/PRICES!!
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:09 PM
I cannot wait for this to happen, a expect a few people to show up!! They need to speak their mind to my face, anyways.

For the others, I think that they are looking for something way cheaper than that Casey, like something in $60-70's range, or maybe I am wrong.

Best time:"""11.946""" @ 114.73 mph @17psi 1.83--60"
11 second daily driver!!!!
Race Related 727-561-9440
Shop of choice for your 11 second J body!

Also, built bottom end and or top end LSJ and L61's available.
13's ----12's ----11's ----10's

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:23 PM
HOLY @!#$

I cant afford that

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:01 PM
share rooms people?! you cant afford 30 bucks a night? if you get 4 people in a room thats all itll cost ya...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:50 PM
Yeah these rooms are a little more than I want to pay. that is whay I found one cheaper Super 8.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:02 PM
If at least 2 other people wanna bunk I can afford it.

Its still gonna rape me in gas if I make that drive though.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:33 PM
where was the super 8? the only other place i can think of is Knights inn.. its closer to the park and about 5-8 miles fomr where we will meet up before the BBQ...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:48 AM
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E <--- damn youre just full of yourself, ain't ya??? let it go, jeezus !!!

don't worry, i'll be there, just make sure youre there so we can arrange for that solo 2

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:00 AM
SunCavi_L61T3/T04E <--- BTW i'll be in a blue 02 coupe, just look for one that has an LV on the back of it... if youre so atimate on finding me....

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:41 PM
ok guys knock it off... SERIOUSLY!! grow up boys.. one of you be the bigger man and drop it...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:03 PM
Yeah for real, I think the last thing anyone wants is for this meet to be akward because of beef for things that were said on here, and any type of physical fighting would pretty much tarnish everything that we are supposed to be about.

Just my opinion, but I think that the both of you deserve apologies from each other.

-- John

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:36 PM
ill go to some other hotels taht are closer to the park and out on 19 and see if i can get lower prices... keep in mind the prices are a little hight cause its the week before thanksgiving

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:07 PM
lol @!#$ 120 bucks a night lol i can rent a room out in my house near lakeland lol

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:52 PM
damn you all are hard to please...

Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:59 AM
My apologies to everyone else, not trying to bring this down, or get anyone else involved. Thats the last thing i want..... I'm done bickering....

NEwayz.... moving on.....

John, how much did you pay for the Super 8??
What if i was to just go, and get a room that same night, (maybe it could end up cheaper, since all the hotels won't be filled even though it's thanxgiving, and at night, they are bound to let some rooms go for cheaper...

Thursday, November 03, 2005 1:59 PM
Sorry the super 8 is on 22950 US highway 19 North clearwater, Fl 33765. I had done map quest and it was like 8 miles from the one you had showed me Casey. I think it is like $97.76 for 2 nights.

FU Tuning

Friday, November 04, 2005 5:33 AM
John, after the track, i just might follow you up there, and pick up a room, especially if it's under $50!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search