Getting rid of some junk... (Fl people) - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Getting rid of some junk... (Fl people)
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:11 PM
I'll be leaving the nest here soon and I need to get rid of some stuff I've collected over the years. I'll take pretty much any offer (otherwise its going to get dumped).

1. 4 15" KMC wheels with the proper bolt pattern, but the offset is greater than stock (causing them to protrude from the side of the car a bit).Best pic I have

2. 3sp auto transmission that worked when it was pulled. 170K miles. I also have the axles for it (but they are looking kinda rusty now). Came out of a 1996.

3. 2.2l engine (partially disassembled). Same as the tranny (170K, 1996). The timing chain snapped, so the bottom end is most likely in bad shape.The head should be in good shape for a rebuild though. After pulling the timing cover, I quit taking it apart so I don't truly know the extent of the damage.

4. RK Sport cold air extension intake w/ K&N cone filter. I'm looking to get $60 or so for this. Its in good shape except that it needs another coat of black paint.

Email me at zachg432@ufl.edu if you are interested in anything.

Re: Getting rid of some junk... (Fl people)
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:14 PM
Ooopps, somehow I ended up in the S&B forum. Would a mod please move this to the southeast region?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:14 AM
how much for thw wheels. $1

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:41 AM
damn, i dont need any of that stuff. any more susp. parts you dont need.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:27 PM
Mylife75 (ajose) wrote:how much for thw wheels. $1

How about $25. Tires were still in good shape (last time I checked- but I'll look again). Plan on returning to Gainesville or Jacksonville anytime soon?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:28 PM
SmoothCavi (ADM yo) wrote:damn, i dont need any of that stuff. any more susp. parts you dont need.

I have a GRD subframe brace, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. The brace is pretty weak. I also have blown struts (good for koni housings) and stock springs.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:51 AM
Zach wrote:
Mylife75 (ajose) wrote:how much for thw wheels. $1

How about $25. Tires were still in good shape (last time I checked- but I'll look again). Plan on returning to Gainesville or Jacksonville anytime soon?

Sounds like a plan now i just need a way of getting them.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Thursday, December 08, 2005 2:55 PM
If you get no takers on the motor let me know. Yeh, I'm cheap! I could come up and haul it off. Where I'd put IDK, my garage already looks RED NECK! Parts, tools,$h!+, etc...

Friday, December 09, 2005 4:03 AM
How much are you asking for the head off the motor?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search