Street Shadows Car Club Forum - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Street Shadows Car Club Forum
Monday, January 02, 2006 3:17 PM
were trying to speard the meets out so that some are close to you are some a far. you still ave to come or else i will hunt you down like a wounded rabbit.

Monday, January 02, 2006 8:48 PM
ouch, you bastard, lol, i'm coming dude

just riding around in the 4 door cav
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:01 AM

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:24 PM
jeff ur so gay you dont need to talk to the members like that ur supposed to be nice whether you like it or not. remember ur the president and your supposed to set an example. guess ur comment the other night just backfired.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:37 PM
my bad, i wont hunt you down like a wounded rabbit. i will hunt you down like a ravid bear.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:48 PM
children. no no no

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:52 PM
good god people this is ridiculous

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:03 PM
jeff it is rabid bear not ravid bear!!!!!!!!

Friday, January 13, 2006 2:06 PM
my bad

Saturday, January 14, 2006 10:13 PM
peace out guys have fun with street shadows

Sunday, January 15, 2006 4:51 AM
im with josh on this one....sscc have fun...be who you be and do what you do cuz i am

Sunday, January 15, 2006 4:50 PM
JEFF I HEARD THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT ME IN THE CLUB? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT. JUST WONDERING.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 7:06 PM
Josh M. hate to see you go. However we do need to talk about a few things. I will be giving you a call shortly. Buda same thing for you.

Josh W.- I never said that I did not want you in the club. Correct me if I am wrong but Im thinking that you heard that from Josh M.. What I told him was not to put you down as a member right now due to the fact that we are making some changes and I want them final before anyone else joins. These changes have been getting talked about alot and will be final by the Feb. 19th meet. I would love to have you in the club as well as Josh M. and Buda. I hope that you can understand that Im not trying to be a dick or anything but Im trying to keep this as uncomplicated as possable. Feel free to contact me via e-mail at Pistolero16@aol.com or my cell 843-997-3241.

Monday, January 16, 2006 1:28 PM
yall arleady know my decision. and for the ones who dont. im actually going neither way and ending my 2 year membership in street shadows. it was fun while it lasted but o well. i dont wanna make either jeff or josh mad since im friends with both of ya.

Monday, January 16, 2006 7:24 PM
ok well no hard feelings to nebody ur all big boys and girls and can do what you want.

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:39 PM
well i have thought about this long and hard, so here we go, i have only been in ss for about 2 1/2 3 months, but i'm going to leave man, I love jeff like a cousin man, but josh is like my brother, I'm still gonna be cool with jeff no matter what But I'm leaving ss and joining josh and backing out off ss but who knows, maybe we will get back together some day but i hate to see it end this way..... peace easy dude

Monday, January 16, 2006 10:42 PM
What the hell is going on with the Street Shadows Car Club? Haven't posted in a short while and it seems as if everything is falling apart.

In any case, I have to say I'm pretty much out of the club, not because I want to be but because I don't have any other choice really. I'm too busy (going back to school in the Fall hopefully, working full time in the meantime) and for the fact I finally made up my mind that I'm not going to mod my Cavalier instead I'm going to pay off my Cavalier ($4,000 left on it), then go out and buy either a Cobalt SS 2.4L, Cobalt SS 2.0L Supercharged Coupe, or Pontiac G6 GT Coupe (or some other coupe with some decent stock power behind it) around my birthday in May. I may keep her as a daily driver until I'm comfortable enough with the 5 (or 6) speed to where I don't need to practice (fairly new still) or I may just keep her and do some small modifications on the side (wheel upgrade, body/lip kit), in either case it wouldn't be anything significant and I probably won't be sticking alot of money in her past the payoff amount once that's taken care of and I'm able to get my next car.

I still thank everyone for my first car meet ever, it was awesome. I would love to attend some of the others in the future that may be closer to my neck of the woods as a supportor of such but at this time I don't think I can be fully committed to a car club, especially when I'm probably going in the opposite direction of what this car club will require of me. If I would have ran across J-body.org and known about this club when I first got my car,\ things would have been totally different for me and my J today but I can't dwell on that and we all got to move forward. Like I said, if there are any Street Shadow meets in the future that are close to me (i.e. Columbia area) or any meets organized by Jeff, Josh, Walter, Bud or any one formally in or out of Street Shadows that are close to my area and I know about them, I will do the best I can to attend them if I'm able to, only as a supportor, not a member.

I wish everyone the best of luck and if anybody needs to contact me, you have my cell number.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:48 AM
Good luck James...everyones still friends here.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:34 AM
yep we sure are

for sale pm me or e-mail me for details
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:56 PM
That's good to hear because I consider all you guys my friends.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:20 PM
awwwwwwww. tear rolls down cheek. its hard for me to quit. two years is a long time to do something but sometimes good things come to an end.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:53 PM
dido

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 7:29 AM
hey josh are u still in kansas or are u in NC cause i want to see your car

for sale pm me or e-mail me for details
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:46 PM
well i guess im going to be late putting my 2 cents in but better late then never

*clears throat*
THE HELL WITH IT ALL! IM TIRED OF EVERYONE YEAH WERE FRIENDS ONE MINUTE AND ACTING LIKE F***KING BABIES THE NEXT DAMN MINUTE!! YOU PEOPLE ARE F***KING ADULTS SO GROW THE F***K UP AND ACT LIKE IT FOR ONCE. GEEZ IM GETTING TIRED OF HEARING THE BITCHING FROM ONE SIDE THE COMPLAINING FROM THE OTHER SIDE AND FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE ARE COMING TO ME ASKING MY OPINION ON THE SITUATION (which I really dont mind but right now I DONT GIVE A FLYING HOOT) IF I HAD MY WAY I WOULD BE STARTING MY OWN CLUB BUT YOU DONT SEE ME DOING THAT DO YOU. HELL MAYBE I SHOULD IT MIGHT JUST BE AN EQUAL MEDIUM SINCE THATS WHERE I AM ALREADY AT!

ok now thats out of my system and out in the open how is everyone doing? good i hope. i had to relieve the spaz moment but im ok now. so any GOOD news?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:15 PM
Quote:

so any GOOD news?

I got a new car. check the registry

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search