January 7 Winter Cruise Tour Info - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
January 7 Winter Cruise Tour Info
Monday, December 19, 2005 12:08 PM
Here is the information I have On the Upcoming WCT

January 7
Shop Stop Hangout

Colortyme Custom Wheels Fayetteville
Specializing in Sales & Lease Ownership of Custom Wheels
www.KustomWheelsRentToOwn.com
416 Ramsey Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
910-323-1890
We will be set up at the Colortyme Custom Wheels parking lot at 9am and will be hangin' out there till close to 9pm. This will give us somewhere to be during those hours that we are usually running from the cops. It will be an all day show off for everyone that wants to come out and chill. I know Fayetteville pulls large crowds so i'm sure this year will be no different.
**NO BURNOUTS IN THE SHOP STOP PARKING LOTS**
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Winter Cruize Tour 6--Fayetteville, NC--3rd Stop
(500+ rides every year)

The cops are usually on us here so try no to be doing burnouts and stuff in the lots that we are chillin' in so maybe we can stay a little longer than normal.

We will be hanging out in the Colortyme Custom Wheels parking lot for the most part of the day and at night till 9pm. We are gonna be hittin' up the parking lots around Fayetteville starting at 9pm and will cruizin' around to all of them until there is nowhere else for us to go than back to the Colortyme lot.

We will have more info about the lots that we will be hittin' up as soon as we get all the info together. If you have info about some lots that we might be able to hang at, hit me up at the addy below. See ya on the strip!!

I will be there, I dont know if Ill have the car or not because I may have it torn down in the shop but it WILL be at the Myrtle beach tour!

Re: January 7 Winter Cruise Tour Info
Monday, December 19, 2005 1:06 PM
as long as everything goes as planned i am planning on attending this meet... so lets just pray that there are no snags.... haha

Monday, December 19, 2005 4:26 PM
i'm going to try my best to make it, I have practice and stuff, but I'm a try to make it. It seems like its going to be alot of fun so let see how i can do for time wise

just riding around in the 4 door cav
Friday, December 30, 2005 11:12 PM

The cops are usually on us here so try no to be doing burnouts and stuff in the lots that we are chillin' in so maybe we can stay a little longer than normal.

I thought as long as its private property and the owner does not mind, then the locals can not do anything to you. Its like here in AL, if its private propety then locals cannot radar you or give you a ticket if they catch you speeding , IF they are radaring from private property! (Ex: Gas Stations, Stores, or other wise unless its owned by the City,County, or the state)
Thats why its called PRIVATE PROPERTY!
I may be incorrect or you all may have different law regulations and codes as far as propety laws are concerned, but just something to look into?
Later
Terry

Your V 8 may have horsepower but mine has horsepower and better gas mileage.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search