Super Chevy Show - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Super Chevy Show
Friday, December 30, 2005 4:17 PM
ok everyone i know this is kindda far in advance BUT i figured if everyone knew way ahead of time some people might go this year. Last year it was only me and one other cavalier and we where in the show with a bunch of old corvairs, we both took home trophies. Anyways we need a better turn out this comin year. Ill probably be in the races this year but not 100% sure on that one. Might just be showin depends on how much i got done motor wise. ANYWAYS the supre Chevy show at Atlanta Dragway in Commerce GA is June 3rd through the 5th. If we can make plans ahead maybe we can all try to stay at the same hotel together or somethin. well anyways ill be there i hope we can get a bunch of js out to this to show the rest of the GM world what the 4cyl part of GM can do. The whole show is either a GM automobile or powered by a GM motor. NOTHING ELSE.............. so let me know what yall think, Ill be there......................

Re: Super Chevy Show
Friday, December 30, 2005 4:19 PM
oh the site for the show is
www.superchevyshow.com
Friday, December 30, 2005 4:52 PM
Actually, I'll be on the Hot Rod Power Tour that week. Going for the Long Haul award!

There was only one Cavi shown in this years Power Tour issue, I figure I'll go try to hit all the tracks on the tour.

Anyone else out there going?

I will try to get this years Super Chevy Show in Gainesville though. Last year got held over at work, because of the hurricane, and it didn't do squat here!

Friday, December 30, 2005 5:03 PM
my dad might take his 02 stage 3 roush. i went with him a few years back, the power tour is loads of fun.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search