2006 Hot Rod Power Tour - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2006 Hot Rod Power Tour
Friday, December 30, 2005 5:16 PM
Anyone going on the Hot Rod Power Tour This year? There was atleast one other J-Body on the Tour last year, that was shown in the Power Tour Issue.

Here's the schedule and stops.

Anyone in any of these areas know of any inexpensive hotels/motels? I'm having to do this on the CHEAP! Hey, I am driving a Cavi, not one of the high zoot hot rods!

Re: 2006 Hot Rod Power Tour
Friday, December 30, 2005 8:03 PM
I will diffently make the Birmingham and the two FL Days. Any one that needs a hotel hook up, let me know.
Terry

Your V 8 may have horsepower but mine has horsepower and better gas mileage.
Friday, December 30, 2005 11:53 PM
thats in my back yard practicaly

Saturday, December 31, 2005 7:39 AM
i will definetly make the columbia day being as how i live in columbia...and there are plenty of cheap hotels around...and the colonial center is right downtown and not hard to find

Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:16 PM
Hopefully I should be running the first half of the tour. Nothing in stone yet but I hope to have the supercharger by then.

CW
Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:09 PM
i think i might go, my dad wants to go in his roush, so i might run with him. we'll most likely just hit the columbia and roanoake rapids show. but hit me up. if their was a show in raleigh i'd offer some of yall a place to crash. oh well.
Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:34 PM
talk to hypsy. he's doing the whole tour. he did it last year. i think he is the one you are referring to in your first post.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, January 02, 2006 4:22 PM
Yeah, that was Hypsy I saw in Hot Rod, they even mentioned his ET(12.9's) and MPH(110mph) in the caption.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search