SSCC meet - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SSCC meet
Saturday, January 07, 2006 4:26 PM
I vote charlotte. that is if my car is turbo and running good enough to make it. we will see though.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Re: SSCC meet
Sunday, January 08, 2006 2:04 PM
Charlotte would be cool with me. Jason if you really want a drop top I could
come up there with my sawzall and take the top off your z for ya.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 3:48 PM
yes....just name the date time and place. just hope its soometime in feb though.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Sunday, January 08, 2006 3:59 PM
no micah, no

Sunday, January 08, 2006 4:18 PM
Once again that time has come. It is time for our next meet. This time yall get a little bit of a choice. We can go to High Point, NC which has a very nice street scien on Feb 18 a Saturday. Or we can go to Peidmont Dragway for test and tune in Peidmont, NC on Feb 19 a Sunday. I will be taking oppinions on this for a couple days but I want to have at least a month notice for everyone on when the next meet will be.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 4:31 PM
Either one will be fine with me...I dont work weekends so i should be there unless
something comes up.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 4:58 PM
i work that weekend. im off the one before and after. but if im not turbo then i wont be there anyway.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:00 PM
jason you wont come neways u never do u just like to tell everyone you will and then be ghey (gay) and not show.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:37 PM
awwwww shut up @!#$.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:50 PM
now that ive thought about it, thats really a bull @!#$ comment josh. just because i have responsibilities that need to be taken care of. @!#$ off with that attitude.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:03 PM
ur gonna start cryin about gettin flamed now huh. now thats

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:05 PM
no. im just @!#$in tired of hearing this crap.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:07 PM
lmao...

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:08 PM
welcome to jbo jason its hard out here.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:13 PM
o well. peace.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:23 PM
damn both of you chill already....

Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:41 PM
time out for tha both of yous. josh stop being such an ass. you are the vise of street shodows and you gotta be nice to people weather you like it or not. i know that jason has been flakin out lattly but we it trying to have a home to stay in. and jason please dont get pissy when someone disses you. it is the way of JBO. However sad that may be but it is.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:49 PM
ok here is my input to everyone, and i mean EVERYONE. SHUT THE HELL UP! good god you are all supposed to be fuc|<ing friends and club members for crying outloud and everyone wants to whine and complain about one thing or another. here is where i attack people. Jason, who cares if you are turboed or not, if your car is running good enough GO. a lot of people are going with nearly stock vehicles and from what i saw of yours it was nice. besides its only a meet where you can meet the other members so its not really dress to impress just as of yet. show off afterwards. dont take things to heart so much either when someone says something to you joking around. josh, your taking my sarcastic attitude into you way too much here recently. everyone knows i am supposed to be the bitch of the whole opperation here. im female and thats my job. making jokes sometimes is ok but learn to lay off a little in some areas of the department. sometimes its not a good time to make jokes. and sometimes you cant tell when you are being serious or not especially on the org cause well its typed words and you cant "hear" the emotion behind so you cant tell how its being put towards someone. and jeff, yes jeff, here is what i have to say. your the president of your club. your like the main man so dont be going around calling ANY OF THE MEMBERS and i mean any of them names. i mean hell you can call me whatever you wont all day long i dont care but i hate it when someone is in top rank and is calling everyone else below them something a little on the harsh side. i mean i love you guys (even you guys i havent met yet) and im getting really sick and tired of you people dissin each other. you guys really need to pull it together and start acting like a family cause being a car club is what it almost is supposed to be about. cause if you all dont, i honestly dont think the car club would be around long and i dont want to see it go (hell to my knowledge im not even in it , im just there for support, and i dont want to see it go) and thats saying something. so please everyone im asking for you all to act like something other than little 9 year olds. when you all act like a car club (a big family) thats when you all make it otherwise ya'll are just going to go down the @!#$ hole.

Monday, January 09, 2006 3:19 AM
sam even though i havent met you i give you a hand *claps*

for sale pm me or e-mail me for details
Monday, January 09, 2006 12:28 PM

Monday, January 09, 2006 1:53 PM
thats just it sam. my car isnt runnig good at all. its running @!#$ty thanks to a bad 02 sensor, plugs, fuel filter. the car is drinking gas at a alarming rate and all that will be fixed when the turbo is on. but i hate driving because it cuts back and off too much. itll be done soon and ill do better to get to meets.

Monday, January 09, 2006 2:27 PM
Well you can still come to the meet and have a good time. You could alway ride
with someone, and since I'm the closest one to you I guess I could pick you up.
You really need to come so you will have a chance to meet everyone. Jeff showed
up to the last meet right after totaling his car.

Monday, January 09, 2006 2:29 PM
and a bad ass cavi showed up with lambos and a bad ass system and spinners and lots of money and it was a sweet ass pimped out ride

Monday, January 09, 2006 2:37 PM
kris, i think i remember that car with the lambos wasnt it voted most likely to blow into a million peices

sam = club mom

jason, i got the front and rear o2 senors off my car still, the rear is brand new too.

Monday, January 09, 2006 2:51 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search