Any Good Triangle Body Shop? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any Good Triangle Body Shop?
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:52 AM
I was wondering if any of you guys knew a good body shop around Raleigh or surrounding area. My babys' got a few dent from the deer that hit me!!

Manly the headlight, fender and door got jacked up and i wanted to pay cash to get this stuff fixed.

Any advice would help.

Re: Any Good Triangle Body Shop?
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:49 PM
look into piperperformance off of milbrook road. they are the best place around from my shopping around. and they were pretty competitive on price as well...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:04 PM
web adress? any more info? i just need some minor damage fixed.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:48 PM
look them up in the phone book. i donno if he has a website, but i cant find the fone number atm

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:22 PM
Thanks bro, im gonna try to go up there this weekend but i went to Autobody America today and they said they wouldnt paint anything that was aftermarket, because of some warranty and fitment issues, quoted me at 1700 bucks, for a headlight fender and door. GRRR

Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:42 AM
HOLY SH*T, I think you forgot my post, buddy. Call Cheryl, at Beryl Road Auto and COllision...919-821-7226. Right off of hillsborough st, behind the waffle house. tell em you are a friend of adam's. im SURE they can do much better than that....

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Friday, January 13, 2006 3:07 PM
THATS RIGHT!!! thankx man i was hoping you'd see this i totally lost the info you gave me a while back....and sorry i didnt go up there while your j was there but how is she doin??? is she treatin you right?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:38 AM
...yeah, its pretty good. still trying to get one project done, one at a time. wanna get some suspension/brake upgrades soon, then better wheels...interior work...then exterior work...finally, the engine rebuild. money money..

...don't hate!.. respect people that have talent, even if it is in something you don't like or understand.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search