Visiting Charlotte/Mooresville area January 16-18 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Visiting Charlotte/Mooresville area January 16-18
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:50 PM
Need recommendations for a hotel to stay in, might swing for a jacuzzi suite. recommendations? would be nice to meet some locals while I'm down visiting before I move

Re: Visiting Charlotte/Mooresville area January 16-18
Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:41 AM
josh and sam just moved back to mooresville you should hit him up. his e-mail is WFO98Z24@aol.com. he will probbly post soon too.

Re: Visiting Charlotte/Mooresville area January 16-18
Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:56 AM
or me whoever comes first lol but where are you really going to be charlotte or mooresville cause thats a big difference on where you going to be even though its like 10-15 minutes apart

Re: Visiting Charlotte/Mooresville area January 16
Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:02 PM
well I intend on visiting NTI, so closer to mooresville

Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:31 PM
okie dokie ill check around for you theres not many places to stay really that i know of but ill check for you thank god for the phone book lol

Monday, January 16, 2006 2:21 PM
well, I'm officially here. Im at the sleep inn. if anyone wants to get together and hang out ring my cell 419 544 7000

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:21 AM
well, thanks to josh and samantha for comin and hangin out with us, I had a headache so I wasn't the most of fun but I still had a good time. Look forward to seein you guys again when I finally move down!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:39 PM
yea man had fun. got lost like twice tryin to find the bowling alley but o well we found it, lol. see ya when you get back.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:57 AM
well it wasnt my fault if someone who was riding in the car with me would have kept their mouth shut so i could concentrate on where i was going instead of i think you turn here then turn oh no wait wrong road lol :-p OH WELL yep it was fun!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:03 PM
and just to make sure....gini didn't intentionally throw her shoe at your head samantha lol. she felt really bad and thought for sure you thought she was a bitch for it lol. we're sorry for that

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search