Eclipse's in High Point, NC - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eclipse's in High Point, NC
Saturday, January 21, 2006 12:09 AM
I swear people with eclpises in high point thynk they have the fastest cars in the world....one tried to race me down the middle of main street with my g/f in the car at about 11:30 at night. I guess cuz they put a intake and exhaust on there car it gains 50 hp or something lol. They have to be the slowest cars iv ever seen/raced. anyone else agree?

YOU'VE GIVEN IT A SOUL. NOW TURN IT LOOSE. YOUR CAR IS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR PERSONALITY, A FINELY TUNED MACHINE, GREATER THAN A CREATION OF STEEL, RUBBER AND TORQUE. IT'S THERE TO TAKE YOU PLACES. YOU'VE GIVEN IT A SOUL THAT MOVES YOU. HOW YOU CUSTOMIZE THE OUTSIDE SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT WHO YOU ARE INSIDE!

Re: Eclipse's in High Point, NC
Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:59 AM
year/model/etc? it depends cuz the old DSMs can be put up there into some real nasty numbers, now the 3G eclipses arent much to shake a stick at, plus they got one hell of a fat azz

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Re: Eclipse's in High Point, NC
Saturday, January 21, 2006 11:11 AM
I thynk it was just a GS = 158 Torque@4000rpm...147Horsepower@5500rpm... Weighs in at 2,944. It still pisses me off its like ur normally driving along minding ur own business and here comes a little boy in a eclipse reving his motor. I hate to say it but. Eclipses are like vibrators every pussy needs one. lol

YOU'VE GIVEN IT A SOUL. NOW TURN IT LOOSE. YOUR CAR IS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR PERSONALITY, A FINELY TUNED MACHINE, GREATER THAN A CREATION OF STEEL, RUBBER AND TORQUE. IT'S THERE TO TAKE YOU PLACES. YOU'VE GIVEN IT A SOUL THAT MOVES YOU. HOW YOU CUSTOMIZE THE OUTSIDE SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT WHO YOU ARE INSIDE!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search