Attention Street Shadows - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Attention Street Shadows
Saturday, January 21, 2006 12:50 PM
What's good fellas? (and ladies) I have some unfortunate news. I am resigning from the club. It is nothing personal of course! One of my closest friends is starting up a local car club in my town. I am helping him start & support it. This will confilct with my membership to the Street Shadows so I will resign in order to support this long time friend. I am so sorry but I will keep in touch with you guys. Ya'll are great people & I will miss you at the meets. I will still keep in touch & I will still be here on the Org. I wish ya'll the best of luck & represent for all the Cavy's & Fires out there!! Until next time.....

Re: Attention Street Shadows
Saturday, January 21, 2006 1:12 PM
Good luck man! keep in touch.

Saturday, January 21, 2006 1:24 PM
a car club in camden?..........

Saturday, January 21, 2006 4:54 PM
Nah, it's in Columbia...
Saturday, January 21, 2006 6:31 PM
in columbia.... lol i'm here in da met steve and you told me nothin about it lol but good luck man, gonna miss ya around man peace easy

just riding around in the 4 door cav
Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:01 AM
yea good luck maybe you can still ride up to a few meets.

Sunday, January 22, 2006 4:38 PM
sorry to see you go. deffenetly keep in touch and you are always welcome to attend any street shadows meet.

Sunday, January 22, 2006 6:55 PM
I appreciate it guys. I'll make sure to keep in touch & hope to still hang out with you guys sometime. If I hear of any late breaking news or anything I'll be sure to let you guys know...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search