Thanks to John & Robert - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thanks to John & Robert
Monday, January 23, 2006 5:28 AM
All i can say is great guys. Could do the work myself so John picked up my car and they swapped out my engine and put the after market parts back on it. Cam's etc. Just got it back yesturday. All i will say is excellent work done. Well they did not do it for free but it was better that going to a shop. Car got a little more TLC than it would have at a shop. Car is running much better than before. Feels a little stronger than before to Went from a 99 to an 01 Engine.
Big thank to John & Robert. My daily driver is back on the road after two weeks of being out of commission.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Re: Thanks to John & Robert
Monday, January 23, 2006 5:50 AM
I bet it feels good to drive it again! My fuel pump went out for quite a while, but fortunately, a friend fixed it while I was at work. Props to you guys on the work!! Good Luck with it Deji.

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Monday, January 23, 2006 2:44 PM
HEY HEY DE glad to hear all is good .. I hope you had fun on that ride home .. Give me a call if you need anything .. Later

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 2:55 PM
yea you guys do great work. i was very happy with me ecotec swap. and i am goin to be goin back to you guys for the turbo kit an some other toys i need help on.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search