South Carolina International Auto Show - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
South Carolina International Auto Show
Sunday, January 15, 2006 2:12 PM
My car club Team Z24 has been invited by Motor trend Auto Shows Inc. to have 8-10 cars featured in the South Carolina international Auto Shows in Greenville Jan 20-22. I've got one local rider thats going but since dropjaw is the same weekend as the greenville show everyone is wanting to go to it. If theres anyone that has a nice show quality car that wants to be in the show send me a pm and a pic of your car.

Thanks,
Tech Overload
TeamZ24.com

Re: South Carolina International Auto Show
Sunday, January 15, 2006 10:27 PM
I am going come on people GO WITH ME

for sale pm me or e-mail me for details
Monday, January 16, 2006 6:52 AM
I may ride up there and check it out.

Monday, January 16, 2006 11:55 AM
Come on people, All the people here that say their car is this and that, now's the time to own up. This show isn't going to be a parking lot get together, all major car manufactures are going to be there un veiling 2007 models and concept cars. We'll be located right across from aftermarket alley so if your looking for a sponsor now's the time to get known.

I mean come on people, you can get your car in a International car show for free. All you got to do is pay for your hotel and food, 3 days of showing off your car to some of the top people in the nation. If theres anyone that wants to be in the show is a 3 day event for us, Friday-Sunday. Theres some rules a regulations for the cars in the show so contact me to find out more.

Monday, January 16, 2006 1:42 PM
kris, if your going on friday then ill go too. call me and let me know. i have to work sat. and sun. if you need to then my piece of crap couch is open.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Monday, January 16, 2006 4:45 PM
ok thanks bro i am goinf 4 sure and i am coming up with one other j a guy names tomas so far just us 2 and tech so we need more people

Monday, January 16, 2006 5:00 PM
yeah, cause my car sure aint a show car.

Monday, January 16, 2006 5:17 PM
^neither is mine

Monday, January 16, 2006 6:09 PM
Mine aint even close to show quality, I GOT to be there. So I seriously need some people to go, as many members thats on this site theres got to be more people with-in a 4-5 hour drive from greenville, that covers the whole southeast area on this site, and all I get is like 4 people posting here?

Kris, Thomas gonna want his car in the show or he just goin for tha hell of it?

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:12 PM
what time does it start on friday?

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:36 PM
yea he is going to enter and i think the show starts at 10am

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:50 PM
well I would be there showing you all up but a crazy bitch decided to total it for me.

Monday, January 16, 2006 11:08 PM
i would, but thats my b-day, and the whole weekend has been planed out for me........
sorry....

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:48 AM
Razor X wrote:yea he is going to enter and i think the show starts at 10am

I'm not sure I'll be going man, been @!#$in sick as a bitch the past couple days. I wont know for sure till thursday, i aint up for much of @!#$ right now other than hangin my head over the toilet. I'll give you a call thursday if I dont see ya on yahoo and let ya know whats goin on.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:57 AM
Update on show, cars dont have to be 100% cream yaself show quality, as long as their clean and have a few aftermarket parts on them your good to go. The main reason we're getting into the show is we'll be across from aftermarket alley and they want some nice cars with AM parts on them to kinda show off the products.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:31 AM
ok well you all know i am there so just let me know whats up

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 8:24 AM
Just got off the phone with the Features Coordinator at Motor Trend Auto Shows, we've got to be at the show Thursday and moved in by 5pm, 6pm the press is going to be doing their thing on the show, taking pictures, news stations too. So we'll more than likely have to leave Thursday morning, I got us scheduled to get our cars moved in around noon, but as long as we're there before 5pm we're good to go. So anyone that wants their car on tv let me know, I NEED more people to go.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:05 AM
i would say i would come, but the car wont be ready. sorry

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:14 PM
I'll probably show up sometime Friday if i get off of work early enough. If not I'll give you a call and I'll definitely be around Sat. sometime.

Friday, January 20, 2006 8:55 PM
Yall are Missing OUT, the show is sweet! We're next to the hooters girls, I'll get some pics posted monday when we get back to Charleston. But team Z24 IS invited back next year to the show. So start planning now.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 3:52 AM
I've got the pics from the show posted in my gallery, Auto Show Pics The pics of me with the Hooters Girls and Harley Girls came out really blurry, I'll post them once I try to clean it up some. But stop by and check out the pics and enjoy.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:45 PM
im deffently interested in going next year. i have some mad crazy plans for my car.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 7:59 PM
You know I'll be there again next year...hopefully with my car in it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search