Wanted to see if anyone was interested - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wanted to see if anyone was interested
Friday, January 27, 2006 11:57 PM
well its sad to say that i will be getting a new car and might have to get rid of the cav. im just seeing if i can strike up anyones interest in the car....dont know how much ill seel it for but i wanna sell it to someone who i know will take care of it and will continue with the car and make into a show car like invisioned once....

the link for my cardmain site is in my registry along with the mods and my e-mail, let me know if u are interested...

Re: Wanted to see if anyone was interested
Saturday, January 28, 2006 1:57 AM
ima PM u

Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:27 AM
how much is it going 4??

Saturday, January 28, 2006 12:25 PM
im not quite sure yet, i want atleast 4 or 5g's for it...the motor runs perfect and has about 68K right now...its a show car, all you would need to do is fix the dents and cracks in the body/kit and keep the interior clean and it shoulld be a guarenteed trophy winner, i really hate the idea that im selling it, but i need to grow up and get out of the tuner scene and move up...im looking at getting a Cadilac Escalade EXT, so i need all the money i can get for a down payment and the cav will come will all the stock parts i still have the house(stock intake, springs, steelies/tires, seats, motor mount, and some other stuff), but i am going to be taking out the system thats in it...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search