Capt. Blvd. - Page 3 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Capt. Blvd.
Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:22 PM
so im curious...how far away is this capt. blvd from mooresville

Monday, March 13, 2006 4:49 AM
a couple hours

Monday, March 13, 2006 10:07 PM
Well being a truck driver by profession it should only take about 3hrs but,thats only if u leave from charlotte.I have driven it numerous times hauling freight and go I85 into greensboro and use the bypass in greensboro where u pick up I 85/I 40 straight to raleigh.Thats in a slow speed restricted 65 mph trk.I would guess maybe 3.5 hrs depends on where in mooresville.That is my two cents.Using US 64 to US 1 sucks and adds alot of time,even tho the mileage wise its shorter.I live in greensboro myself and know nc roads very well.Ok

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 5:05 AM
^ it has never taken us that long to get there lol like i said a couple of hours lol its ok though at least you know your way around NC cause I sure dont lol i always have to follow someone.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:47 PM
Yeah some areas suck like today I went to shelby then came back thru charlotte to sit in traffic due to a car/tractor trailer accident for 45 min.It does not happen all the time but sure is annoying to say the least.I try to use the least congested route regardless of the mileage,I just hate some traffic bs.In the car,or pickup its def better but,don't travel to much in those bc of all the crap during my work wk.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:00 AM
woo hoo gotta love the congestion at times though lol j/k

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search