Ocala Meet? (This Weekend) 3/25 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ocala Meet? (This Weekend) 3/25
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:37 AM
Who plans on showing up if we have the Ocala meet this weekend? With SBN happening in Daytona and all. Just wanting people's opinion if we should have it this weekend or next. Let me know your feeling.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Re: Ocala Meet? (This Weekend) 3/25
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:36 AM
i probably will not make this month due to SBN but i can try if you all have it ..........

but thats just me

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:45 PM
I was planning on this weekend and a co-worker from the Midnight shift was planning on comming out. If you change that's fine with me, I should she her before the meet and let her know if it changes.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 5:58 AM
And who might this lady be?!?!?!?!? hmmmmm! we just were not sure how many people will be able to make it out this week with Daytona going on and all

~*~* Carol *~*~
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:32 AM
No one I have any interest in, she just has a silver '03 Cavi and a mild interst in cars. (There's something about the women in my profession, that is just not attractive to me in any personal manner.) I see her for maybe 5 minutes in the morning about maybe 3 times a week.

There's 2 Js on the midnight shift and mine on day shift. We always seem to park in a little group during shift change. The other J is a purple '95-'98 base model coupe with the black bumpers, with no interest in cars what so ever.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:20 AM
i dont know where ocala is still kinda new but if you give me directions time and place more than likely ill be there i need to meet people here in fl from the j community

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:53 AM
well i won't be able to make either weekend, got a b-day party for bradley this saturday night and next weekend i'll be in tampa for the lowrider show with the car, but i'll be at the april meet for sure

http://members.cardomain.com/freakycavy
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:57 AM
Freak of Nature(1loudcavy) wrote:well i won't be able to make either weekend, got a b-day party for bradley this saturday night and next weekend i'll be in tampa for the lowrider show with the car, but i'll be at the april meet for sure

which show is that ?????

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:03 AM
lowrider magazine tour april 2nd at the fairgrounds, same place slamfest is

http://members.cardomain.com/freakycavy
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:08 AM
Freak of Nature(1loudcavy) wrote:lowrider magazine tour april 2nd at the fairgrounds, same place slamfest is

i might need to go to that too lol

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:28 AM
I may or may not be there. I'm thinking I might go to SBN for the day and return to Ocala for the evening. I'm kinda paranoid about driving right now being I just got my car our of the body shop.

Check me out on cardomain

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:31 AM
Paul Richwine wrote:i dont know where ocala is still kinda new but if you give me directions time and place more than likely ill be there i need to meet people here in fl from the j community

Your about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from ocala. Just need to hit I-75 north and get off at exit 350. Thats SR-200. When you get off you need to head east on SR-200 for about 1 mile or so and you will see a Chic-fil-a and that's where the meet is.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:38 AM
^^^^^^^ what he said its pretty easy to find

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:41 AM
I really think we should consider moving the meet somewhere a little more open. I know I have not been around long enough to start trying to change things I just think we could find a more suitable place.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:15 PM
Kinetik wrote:Your about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from ocala. Just need to hit I-75 north and get off at exit 350. Thats SR-200. When you get off you need to head east on SR-200 for about 1 mile or so and you will see a Chic-fil-a and that's where the meet is.

Easy, Chic-Fil-A is only a couple blocks from I-75 on the right.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:18 PM
MadJack wrote:
Kinetik wrote:Your about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from ocala. Just need to hit I-75 north and get off at exit 350. Thats SR-200. When you get off you need to head east on SR-200 for about 1 mile or so and you will see a Chic-fil-a and that's where the meet is.

Easy, Chic-Fil-A is only a couple blocks from I-75 on the right.

Sorry I don't get over that way to often.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 4:14 PM
Yeah, I try to avoid SR-200 as much as possible.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 12:25 PM
If anyone is coming to Daytona, this weekend, youre more than welcome to come over "mi casa" and whatnot. I'm trying to get a few J's and maybe throw a little J party. Theres a couple of people crashing at my house already, and if anyone needs to, they can crash at my house also. Just don't crash the house. He He He.... Hell, it beats paying for a hotel !!!!!!

You may reach me at 386-566-5177 !!!!

Let me know.........

( YES, i know, this is a major thread jack, and i will probably get yelled at about it from the C & C team........ but what the hell ) !!!!!!

PS, i will not make it to Ocala this weekend, just in case you didn't catch that !!
But you never know, maybe someone would actually want to drive up there from here......... we'll see !!!

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:53 PM
buzz122 wrote:If anyone is coming to Daytona, this weekend, youre more than welcome to come over "mi casa" and whatnot. I'm trying to get a few J's and maybe throw a little J party. Theres a couple of people crashing at my house already, and if anyone needs to, they can crash at my house also. Just don't crash the house. He He He.... Hell, it beats paying for a hotel !!!!!!

Let me know.........

( YES, i know, this is a major thread jack, and i will probably get yelled at about it from the C & C team........ but what the hell ) !!!!!!

PS, i will not make it to Ocala this weekend, just in case you didn't catch that !!
But you never know, maybe someone would actually want to drive up there from here......... we'll see !!!

I may stop by saturday if its not a problem. A little J party would be cool.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:35 PM
Kinetik wrote:
buzz122 wrote:If anyone is coming to Daytona, this weekend, youre more than welcome to come over "mi casa" and whatnot. I'm trying to get a few J's and maybe throw a little J party. Theres a couple of people crashing at my house already, and if anyone needs to, they can crash at my house also. Just don't crash the house. He He He.... Hell, it beats paying for a hotel !!!!!!

Let me know.........

I may stop by saturday if its not a problem. A little J party would be cool.

party woo hooo

Friday, March 24, 2006 10:02 AM
c'mon, come one, come all.............

trying to get as many as i can to come out !!!

Everyone IS invited.........

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav

Friday, March 24, 2006 12:14 PM
Hey everybody,

Sorry for the short notice but we are going to postpone the Ocala meet till the end of the month, (next Saturday). I hope we can have a bigger turn out by doing this if not oh well. See you all around. PS If you need flyers to pass out I should have some B/W one's at the Ocala meet.

Chris
Saturday, March 25, 2006 8:37 PM
buzz122 wrote:c'mon, come one, come all.............

trying to get as many as i can to come out !!!

Everyone IS invited.........

Hey I'm in your living room drinking and your not here....

Monday, March 27, 2006 8:05 AM
Chris Winstel wrote:Hey everybody,

Sorry for the short notice but we are going to postpone the Ocala meet till the end of the month, (next Saturday). I hope we can have a bigger turn out by doing this if not oh well. See you all around. PS If you need flyers to pass out I should have some B/W one's at the Ocala meet.

Chris

So its April 1st then?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:52 AM
Okay well I guess the meet is on for this Saturday - April 1st - .... hopefully there will be no reason to have to change it around like this anymore. Also since it was changed around to accomodate "others", hopefully the "others" will all show up.

As far as changing the location of the meet.... I DO NOT THINK THAT IS A GOOD IDEA ... we have been meeting at Chic Fil A for about 2 years now and the people that come from other areas all pretty much know where it is.

The truth of the matter is that most people end up at our house prior to the meets, LOL! (Moose & Xian/Ty ... Luv you guys!) The whole idea in Chic Fil A is that it is a central location if people are here in Ocala or coming from G'Ville and/or other areas. Also the fact that we know the owner means that we are not going to get kicked out of the parking lot as this is what happens at many other locations.

I do not know what anyone elses feelings are on this but my two cents is that it has worked like this for this long then we might as well leave it alone!

~*~* Carol *~*~
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search