ecu reflash in FL - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ecu reflash in FL
Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:54 PM
anyone know where I can go to get my ecotec ECU reflashed? i'm in central FL

Re: ecu reflash in FL
Sunday, April 02, 2006 4:15 PM
Bobby Hudson wrote:anyone know where I can go to get my ecotec ECU reflashed? i'm in central FL

Reflashed for what??

FU Tuning

Sunday, April 02, 2006 5:07 PM
get rid of the governor, delete the o2 sensor cat code, and delete the airbag code
Sunday, April 02, 2006 5:18 PM
umm you can take it to the pier, talk to the dockmaster, give him a c-note and then push it in the water. then when the insurance pulls it out and says its totaled you take the money and buy something that goes faster

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Sunday, April 02, 2006 7:59 PM
Snowman wrote:umm you can take it to the pier, talk to the dockmaster, give him a c-note and then push it in the water. then when the insurance pulls it out and says its totaled you take the money and buy something that goes faster

Why post all of that???

Why do you need to get past the speed limiter?? There is other ways to get around the O2 code. As for the air bag nothing. Also if you did enough research you would know a few things about the speed limiter, and they different ways around it.

FU Tuning

Monday, April 03, 2006 6:26 AM
well i appreciate all the help, yes i did look around the site and i don't want to do any crazy stuff like put a toggle switch on the speed sensor and kill my entire dash blah blah blah. i know i can put o2 sims on the car, i also looked up the airbag light and most people just knock it out. i was just wondering if anybody knew anyone that could do all this at one shot and still have my car run the way it does.
Monday, April 03, 2006 8:26 AM
seriously...........hptuners

thats it

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Monday, April 03, 2006 10:59 AM
does anyone in central FL have the software for hp tuners, like perhaps a shop?
Monday, April 03, 2006 11:02 AM
when it goes full release i will lol

but that may be awhile

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:45 AM
Bobby Hudson wrote:does anyone in central FL have the software for hp tuners, like perhaps a shop?

No. In most cases no one will. You would have to either buy your own, or go in with someone to get them to adjsut things on your car. Airbag light form my understanding on a dealer can turn that off, and you won't get that unless you have a inside hook up. I still do not think you have done much research on most of these issues.

FU Tuning

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search