need intercooled in cent FL - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need intercooled in cent FL
Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:18 PM
I got a boosted ecotec in central florida and it runs great. i want to intercool it and was wondering of any shops in the central florida area that anyone would recommend? I have heard bad things about CFT so I was lloking for other places. Also looking to see if anybody has the hp tuners yet?

Re: need intercooled in cent FL
Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:19 PM
Just buy an intercooler online and take it to a local muffler shop and have them pipe it for you.

Check me out on cardomain
Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:33 PM
well the cavy is my daily driver and it runs great, this is my first 4 cylinder and first turbo car so i don't want to learn the hard way because it's a dialy driver. i would much rather have someone else do it for me.
Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:12 PM
I'm sorry maybe I wasnt clear. Go to google.com or ebay and search for "Intercooler" purchase one that fits your budget and size requirements. Take the intercooler to a muffler shop and ask them to pipe it for you. Should only take a few hours and maybe 150-300 bucks to pipe it.

Check me out on cardomain
Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:30 PM
this might work

see if that helps

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:11 PM
oh alright i appreciate the help i think with the stock bumper on 03+ you need to use an entrance/exit on the same side which that same ebay company also makes. i was just wondering if anybody knew any shops since i'm new to the scene down here, thanks again
-bobby
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search