anyone going to the Fla J-body show from N Fla - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone going to the Fla J-body show from N Fla
Sunday, April 16, 2006 2:03 PM
just wanted to know who all is going and if you would like to ride down together?? I'm going down Sat morning leaving out about 6:00 am from Jacksonville..

Re: anyone going to the Fla J-body show from N F
Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:19 PM
ppl live in north florida?...........

Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:42 PM
Yes,, not everybody likes to dodge Hurricanes LOL

Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:59 PM
I'm leaving Friday early afternoon to go down.

FU Tuning

Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:05 PM
i am starting a new job so i will leave friday but not till late though.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Monday, April 17, 2006 8:39 AM
Mylife75 (ajose) wrote:i am starting a new job so i will leave friday but not till late though.

Oh no he branched out. I have a feeling we will have another fast J in Florida now!!!

FU Tuning

Monday, April 17, 2006 10:23 AM
Still in a limbo, but think I'll be able to make it this year. Just have to put the time in for work though.
Monday, April 17, 2006 1:20 PM
gotmoose wrote:ppl live in north florida?...........

I'll be leaving Friday out of Tallahassee about 1-ish.

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Monday, April 17, 2006 5:48 PM
KenwoodKav (1dersk8) wrote:
gotmoose wrote:ppl live in north florida?...........

I'll be leaving Friday out of Tallahassee about 1-ish.

Which way you going? I75 or I95?

FU Tuning

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:23 AM
I10 to I75 probably. What about you.....I95 to I4? I'll be at the track Fri night for sure. You gonna be runnin again John?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:30 AM
KenwoodKav (1dersk8) wrote:I10 to I75 probably. What about you.....I95 to I4? I'll be at the track Fri night for sure. You gonna be runnin again John?

Yes I95- to I4. I also plan to be at the track as well. I hope for a better showing than the last time I was there. We should have some GTP's there as well, and maybe a couple Cobalt's.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:16 AM
Yep....i'm looking for a better turn out as well. I won't be running, but I'd like to know what it would run (18's lol), but maybe next time.....

looking forward to the GTP's.......a 2000ish Grand Prix is what I plan on getting for my next car I'm definitley keepin the cav......I have a low mileage spare 2200 sitting in my room waiting to be worked on. Don't know what to do with it yet lol

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:46 AM
KenwoodKav (1dersk8) wrote:Yep....i'm looking for a better turn out as well. I won't be running, but I'd like to know what it would run (18's lol), but maybe next time.....

looking forward to the GTP's.......a 2000ish Grand Prix is what I plan on getting for my next car I'm definitley keepin the cav......I have a low mileage spare 2200 sitting in my room waiting to be worked on. Don't know what to do with it yet lol

You should run your car. Who cares how fast or slow. The very first Fl meet we ever had was in Gainesville. We had a track night, and had a class for J's only. A 2.2 3 speed won the event. It was bracket, but we had a heck of a time!!!

FU Tuning

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:30 PM
I dunno. Maybe if it's an empty night, otherwise I think I would be too nervous lol. Go 2.2's

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:38 PM
KenwoodKav (1dersk8) wrote:I dunno. Maybe if it's an empty night, otherwise I think I would be too nervous lol. Go 2.2's

man you should run it anywaz i am running mine and mine is still pretty stock. its more fun who knows maybe you will beat a sentra like i did last time i went lol

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 1:00 PM
John Higgins wrote:
Mylife75 (ajose) wrote:i am starting a new job so i will leave friday but not till late though.

Oh no he branched out. I have a feeling we will have another fast J in Florida now!!!

Kerry already has plans no fast J just yet.

I-75 is the fastest way from this end. Got my Sunpass no waiting at the tolls, WOO HOO.
I will see if i can't leave my new job early just tell them i had some planned before i was taking this job.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search