Attn: Carolina/Georgia J's and Street Visions members! - Page 5 - South East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Attn: Carolina/Georgia J's and Street Visions members!
Sunday, December 17, 2006 7:27 PM
yea but you liked the donuts lol. but i do like kris` idea of a mini show dunno bout not gettin piss ass drunk cause thats a ritual but the mini show is a good idea and it needs to be done again we havn`t had one since we split ourselves from street shadows. as for other plans i have no idea but if g`ville has some clubs or somethin that would be good depending on how many underage peeps show up. kris gimme a call its 8284008613. If i can get sam to put the mustang on ebay soon maybe i can buy another gm but if not i dunno if ill be drivin the mustang down or not but we will see.

Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:20 PM
^ grrr lay it on me

anyhow as for like a mini show, IMO, i think everyone who shows, should be able to show whether or not they are part of SV really, cause like a lil birdie said, if they take the time to show up, and waste gas money to come and hang out with us (and possibly join-who knows?) then its only fair. i mean, i know we have an honest crowd for the most part that would vote for someone outside of SV and not be biased. that or you can take 2 people one from SV and one not from SV to go thru vote and have them both come to a decision on what car(s) win what.

Monday, December 18, 2006 12:35 AM
well either way lol.. my car wins nothing lol.. but base model stock award lol

just riding around in the 4 door cav
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:31 PM
bump

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 7:22 PM
i think we should do one peeps choice and a wildest with 3 unbiased judges and another class which i dunno yet with the 3 judges

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:48 AM
Sounds like a good idea^^ oh and josh if you havent already told him...make sure Diaz knows we are having a meet lol.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 5:06 AM
theres no way of getting ahold of him because his phone got shut off and i dont think he has a way to get online

in any case- yes josh still my idea which i posted on the org. you just made it more elaborate so on u

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 10:29 AM
i volunteer to judge

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:54 PM
we said unbiased judges lol

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 1:42 PM
sorry i can't help it. any primer automaticly wins in my book

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:19 PM
^^LMAO

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:06 PM
too bad i cant think of anyone witha primered car ????

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 5:08 PM
aahh hem

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 6:28 PM
damn wish i had mine stillo then id win in a second

Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:31 AM
oh §hit i completely forgot Andrew. lol im sorry dude! hehe whoops.

<3

Thursday, December 21, 2006 11:01 AM
let me rephase, all flat black cars automaticly win

Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:04 PM
hahahaha

Friday, December 22, 2006 9:03 AM
damn that woulda been mine then

Friday, December 22, 2006 5:37 PM

Saturday, December 23, 2006 9:03 PM
ok so im a lil new to actually tryin to be part of this forum and my fires all jacked up right now due to an accident and then the dumbass body shop not being able to get the door molding put back on right and then losing it. yeah i am down to go if yall allow outsiders lol anyways hopefully by then i can have some stuff set up with it seeing as how income tax comes in around that time. or at least on order. plus it will give me some new people to chill with. as far as drinking goes i can bring a couple cases of bud light =oD but yeah id like to keep updated as far as what is going to happen and what not. and how the hell do you get to greenville. im down in beaufort ( no im not a marine im in the navy) but yeah im sure i will figure it out. there any good pool halls up that way? well anyways let me know what all will be needed and what not. thanks yall.... oh and if ya got yahoo messenger im kmk_skater84 msn is libskater417@hotmail.com and AIM is lbtchntn360.... and my myspace is youngea@gmail.com just search the email addy.... later yall....
Saturday, December 23, 2006 10:50 PM
1) where the heck is Beaufort?
2) Mapquest always works (lol j/k)
3) A lot of the updates and stuff are in any of the NC SC forums, but the main one is in the Street Visions forums
4) Sure outsiders are allowed. we think the merrier!

just check out some of the other forums and it should help out a lot as well

Saturday, December 23, 2006 11:25 PM
which now realizinf that this was the S.V. thread lol

Sunday, December 24, 2006 7:01 AM
Edward Young wrote:ok so im a lil new to actually tryin to be part of this forum and my fires all jacked up right now due to an accident and then the dumbass body shop not being able to get the door molding put back on right and then losing it. yeah i am down to go if yall allow outsiders lol anyways hopefully by then i can have some stuff set up with it seeing as how income tax comes in around that time. or at least on order. plus it will give me some new people to chill with. as far as drinking goes i can bring a couple cases of bud light =oD but yeah id like to keep updated as far as what is going to happen and what not. and how the hell do you get to greenville. im down in beaufort ( no im not a marine im in the navy) but yeah im sure i will figure it out. there any good pool halls up that way? well anyways let me know what all will be needed and what not. thanks yall.... oh and if ya got yahoo messenger im kmk_skater84 msn is libskater417@hotmail.com and AIM is lbtchntn360.... and my myspace is youngea@gmail.com just search the email addy.... later yall....

Well just as I put in the title of this thread "All Carolina/GA Js..." you arent just welcome to come you are encouraged to be there. There will be a few of us coming from Charleston if you would like to meet up with us for the drive up to Greenville.

I dont have a cell phone right now (mine just got cut off) but you can reach me on AIM: mahcmos, MSN: mah_cmos@hotmail.com, or Yahoo: onecleanfire

Sunday, December 24, 2006 5:38 PM
yeah i cant wait to do this. im hopin i can get out of duty. also if any of yall are close to savannah in february the scca is holding a school at roebling road raceway its 4 days and you walk away with your license so yeah.... just thought id add that in there... anyways hope i can make it.... would definatly like to get in on the game... later yall
Tuesday, December 26, 2006 6:22 AM
haha Micah, i forgot you had your cell turned off and i tried sending you a merry Christmas text, whoops. well everyone else got theirs, i think lol. and i posted on the SV thread to everyone merry Xmas and you meanies didnt even reply, how rude. heh j/k i cant wait for the meet. i was hoping to have my new digi SLR camera but now im not getting that for a long time oh well, see what happens i guess.

so do we have somewhat of a head count of who all is deff. coming? cause i know there are a lot of people who are a) too lazy to put their name on the list, b) say they are going to show and wont (NOT NAMING NAMES!) heh c) both.

Have we also figured out what we are going to do besides get hotel rooms, REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO BE A CERTAIN AGE TO GET ONE, and the lil show? Like if we go out to eat, where the heck are we going to fit, and no Denny's or IHop or Cracker Barrel this time lol.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search