For sale. - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For sale.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 11:40 AM
Hey guys,

I'm sure some of you remember me and my Z. Well I was trying to get it back to 100% but I just dont have the time anymore.

As the car sits it has a fresh coat of factory black paint on the body. The body kit has yet to be painted but I do have to paint to finish it up. Everything else listed in my profile goes with the car (except the HID's, and audio system. [Componet speakers will stay]).

Right now the car "runs" but has a tap and from what I've been told its a collapsed lifter. Whatever that means. Anyway its gotta go ASAP and no reasonable offer is being refused. This has to be out of my friends house by the 21st!!!!

If you want to talk about it give me a ring at 352-361-5301 or email chrisoleson@gmail.com

I dont check the forums often so try not to respond here.

Re: For sale.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:24 PM
All I got right now is about $100. Engine sounds like it is ready to go at any time. Don't know how much you gonna really get for it. But, you might have noticed that from the lack of responses.
I'd be glad to come down and trade you my stock suspension for your stuff. You might end up having to part it out anyway or crush it.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:26 PM
Vitamin E (AKA Eddie) wrote:All I got right now is about $100. Engine sounds like it is ready to go at any time. Don't know how much you gonna really get for it. But, you might have noticed that from the lack of responses.
I'd be glad to come down and trade you my stock suspension for your stuff. You might end up having to part it out anyway or crush it.

Lack of responses.... In all 44mins its been posted...
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:28 PM
You got me. I didn't look.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 1:08 PM
are you selling the HIDs seperate??

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:00 PM
ho much paint do you have and are you willing to sell it?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 7:53 PM
Holy bread stick and pizza sauce its Kinetik.... Call Ironman he has to see this @!#$!

5 seconds to find another street...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:59 PM
wow, I was just thinkin about this car today.. figured it might be a good car to start with when I sell mine and am lookin for a new Cavi to work with... does it still have the Type J kit?

is that how fast you need it sold or how long you have til it needs to be moved again?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:30 PM
I'd like the cat back off it if you decide to part it out.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 7:06 AM
I have a question about the car, well motor. What does ti sound like? Has anything been replaced, of so what, when? Sounds like a rod bearing, that noise can sound like it is in the head, but not be.

FU Tuning

Saturday, November 15, 2008 7:25 AM
I talked to him yesterday, and he said the crankcase has been taken apart and rod bearings replaced

Saturday, November 15, 2008 7:53 AM
Pillow Pants (Team CFJ) wrote:I talked to him yesterday, and he said the crankcase has been taken apart and rod bearings replaced

Was the block manchine, was the rods re-sized, or replaced? Sounds like new bearings was put in while motor still in the car, which means no machine work done, which means the issue was not fixed, or damage to the crank, or rods. Could be while the noise is still there.

FU Tuning

Saturday, November 15, 2008 8:08 AM
I didnt ask.. I'm trying to get Chris to tag along with me when I go to look at it

Saturday, November 15, 2008 8:42 AM
I just do not understand whay you want his car. his car is worth more than yours, so you won't sell yours and have enough to buy it.

FU Tuning

Saturday, November 15, 2008 2:56 PM
Chris knows how much I offered him, and he accepted it... I dont see why I cant get enough out of mine to get his and possible get a 2.4 from the junkyard.. there's a '99 Z up here, and from what Chris told me, they sell motors for $250

Saturday, November 15, 2008 3:11 PM
Pillow Pants (Team CFJ) wrote:Chris knows how much I offered him, and he accepted it... I dont see why I cant get enough out of mine to get his and possible get a 2.4 from the junkyard.. there's a '99 Z up here, and from what Chris told me, they sell motors for $250

I now how much he will take as well. In this market I would be surprised iof you got 2k out of your car. Sorry, but that is how I and others see it. I think it would be a smarter decidion (if you are wanting a J) to keep your car fix the issues, paint it and keep going. You missed out on the ECU and wiring harness for a 5 speed for $35.

FU Tuning

Saturday, November 15, 2008 10:03 PM
where was one for $35?

Sunday, November 16, 2008 5:57 AM
Pillow Pants (Team CFJ) wrote:where was one for $35?

In Ocala. The one Chris found. It is gone already.

FU Tuning

Sunday, November 16, 2008 10:34 AM
he told me it was $100

Sunday, November 16, 2008 11:18 AM
Pillow Pants (Team CFJ) wrote:he told me it was $100

That is what he was told, but when someone else went and got it they only charged $35 for ECU and harness.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:07 AM
Torres wrote:are you selling the HIDs seperate??

take 2

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:32 PM
he's got one of them in his 4-wheeler.. I'm gonna see if I cant talk him into sellin them with the car...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search